customized ketoconazol shampoo

zetro

Reaction score
hey guys

i am using nizoral shampoo but as it is a bit harsh i was thinking about making my own keto shampoo.
is it possible to buy some keto powder or what ever and mix it into your shampoo of choice (lets say some organic non sls stuff)
has anybody experimented with something like that and are there any sources to get some "raw" ketoconazol?
thanks alot
cheerio alex

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
Add some oil to your keto shampoo. It will take away the drying effect completely. Mix it directly in the bottle or in a little cup or your hand before applying. I use a little plastic cup to do a mix before each application and it takes me no more than a minute to do it.

I use keto 2% 5x a week or more if I want to. No dry hair/scalp at all this way.

oils you could use: olive, avocado, emu, jojoba, grapeseed, etc

azyx

Reaction score
I put 20ml Olive Oil in 100ml keto shampoo ! Since i start do this i can wash my hai with ketokonazole shampoo every day without have dry Hair!
If you want to make your ketokonazole you can make a lotion from Fungoral Tabs! I do this... i dissolve 2000mg ketokonazole =( 10x200mg tabs fungoral) in 60ml (30ml PG+30ml Ethanol) and use it every 3 days! This Lotion must work far better than shampoo but if u use it everyday you will go to system absorption!
The study talk about lotion use of ketokonazole....not shampoo!
u can see some infos results from lotion here!
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum ... nswer.html

zetro

Reaction score
thank yor very much for your answers!i will definately try to add some olive oil.
i would also like to add some other ingredients per example green tea extract,curcuma,raspberry ketones .......
has anybody done this before (with success)
i just dont want to jump on finasteride, therefor iam searching for a topical dht inhibitor or a growth stimulant to add to my daily shampoo without further hassle;)
cheerio alex