Cursed

MrBald

Reaction score
My hair started thinning when I was 16 (!), now Im 29 and nw5... Thought I would accept this with time, but instead my feelings for it get worse and worse.. I hate this ****! How can anyone cope with this??

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair started thinning when I was 16 (!), now Im 29 and nw5... Thought I would accept this with time, but instead my feelings for it get worse and worse.. I hate this ****! How can anyone cope with this??

Yes, hair loss is truly an annoying problem. I myself started to thin when I was 16, it was really devastating for me at such an age. But please understand that there is life after hair loss. Unfortunately the problem never goes away. The best we can do in our time is to treat it with medication.

base10

Reaction score
Unless your still trying to fight it. Accept it, shave it. Unsubscribe to these forums and spend that time going to the gym. Learn another language while your at it.

shookwun

Reaction score
hair transplant to restore temple points.

Hair system

travel thailand, philipines where women beleive in traditional values, and being feminine. These women typically value security, and a provider more then stud looks. This is a bald, and ugly white mans paradise to finding young women.
only way bro.