Currently Worried About Balding. I Am 15

Jon0002

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was just wandering if I was balding. I am 15 years old, and my Mother's father is not bald. However, my Father, and his father are both bald. Thank you for taking the time out to read this post!

Jon0002

My Regimen
Reaction score
is this a joke ? come on man are u here to piss us off? lol

I have only been worried as of recently. There happens to be a little less hairpin my temples (but I'm unsure) sorry if I seem uninformed, I'm just a bit paranoid. Nonetheless, thank you for your response.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Bro go play with bayblades or wtv 15 year olds do today, just get the f*** out of here

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even those who bald early don't bald at 15...there may be exceptions but I think you are safe for a little while longer, or maybe never going to thin.

I have since age 17 been very paranoid about losing my hair, i am 27 today. So it's been rough 10 years haha.

JohnOKelly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even those who bald early don't bald at 15...there may be exceptions but I think you are safe for a little while longer, or maybe never going to thin.

I have since age 17 been very paranoid about losing my hair, i am 27 today. So it's been rough 10 years haha.

I've seen a few 15 year old's here who had gone beyond NW2 and there was a guy back when I was in school who was around 15 who lost his forelock so it does happen. Can happen anytime after puberty hits. Anyway, I didn't see any pics here so nothing to comment on

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen a few 15 year old's here who had gone beyond NW2 and there was a guy back when I was in school who was around 15 who lost his forelock so it does happen. Can happen anytime after puberty hits. Anyway, I didn't see any pics here so nothing to comment on

Extremely rare, but you're right, no one is safe after puberty.