Current Rogaine user looking to change

jmild

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using Rogaine off and on for quite a while. The past 3 years I have been using it 1 time a day everyday. I am seeing more hair loss than ever before. I am considering doing other types of treatments. I have read about microneedling, finasteride, RU, and a few other treatments. I'm not into finasteride or meds like it because of potential side effects. I bought some nizoral but haven't used it yet.

What are some treatments I should try to help regrow or stop the hair loss? I will try and post pics tomorrow.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I have been using Rogaine off and on for quite a while. The past 3 years I have been using it 1 time a day everyday. I am seeing more hair loss than ever before. I am considering doing other types of treatments. I have read about microneedling, finasteride, RU, and a few other treatments. I'm not into finasteride or meds like it because of potential side effects. I bought some nizoral but haven't used it yet.

What are some treatments I should try to help regrow or stop the hair loss? I will try and post pics tomorrow.
Unfortunately if you don't use finasteride, minoxidil will eventually fail you.

Minoxidil (rogaine) is like putting a band-aid over a bursting fire hydrant of DHT. You need to turn the water off (finasteride) to have any hope of stopping hair loss.

Having said that, I use both finasteride and minoxidil and have been using them for years, because they work synergistically.