Curling Gray Synthetic Hairs...any Experience?

esc2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have some gray in my hair and ordered a custom piece from NWL with 15% gray. The gray is synthetic. The issue is my hair is wavy/curly and I've read that it is impossible/hard to curl synthetic hair (at least not like real hair).

Has anyone dealt with this issue before? What is the best way to handle it?

I could order human gray but prefer not to because I order a blonde piece and then dye to match my color to make the knots less detectable. So human gray would be pointless since it would just color to whatever dye I used.

Thanks

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have some gray in my hair and ordered a custom piece from NWL with 15% gray. The gray is synthetic. The issue is my hair is wavy/curly and I've read that it is impossible/hard to curl synthetic hair (at least not like real hair).

Has anyone dealt with this issue before? What is the best way to handle it?

I could order human gray but prefer not to because I order a blonde piece and then dye to match my color to make the knots less detectable. So human gray would be pointless since it would just color to whatever dye I used.

Thanks

It's harder, but not impossible, you need to use lower heat than for human hair. Why don't you order a system that is pre-curled? Or is that what you are asking?