curetage products

fallout

Reaction score
Im having great success with this topical. Been on it three months and imp rovement evident after two months. It is plant and vitamin based, the type of product that most people wouldn't take a second look at. The swirl on the crown has narrowed and improvement in front as well. From 2000-late 2005 I struck out with the copper peptides, spironolactone, nano/proxiphen, propecia (11 month), and others. They have five products on their site that comprise their kit, Im just buying the shampoo, spray conditioner and, root stimulator. Reasonably priced. Its the only product Im using

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
can you post before and after pictures?
any fda approval, patents or doubled-blinded studies?

I am afraid then this is a SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

G

yeahh.. maybe its good for atleast hair and scalp health.. but how much it regrow and how much dht it removes from the root of the folicle?? hmmm
maybe a little.. I have never heard of MSM as a penetrator before.. is this true?

anywat it seems as a fair deal.. it contains alot of "old-medicie-man"-herbs and vitamins so it can atleast be benificial at some degree :)

I will guess must people here would kill this post.. haha :hairy:

G

yeahh.. maybe its good for atleast hair and scalp health.. but how much it regrow and how much dht it removes from the root of the folicle?? hmmm
maybe a little.. I have never heard of MSM as a penetrator before.. is this true?

anyway it seems as a fair deal.. it contains alot of "old-medicine-man"-herbs and vitamins so it can atleast be benificial at some degree :)

This and the Hair Magic pill ( where did that go )and i guess you done what you can the natural way without FDA aproved drugs..
Been cool if more people tried this along with a healthy diet, invironment and enough excercise and love. haha

I will guess must people here would kill your post about this product.. :hairy:

G

i actualy belive in this product to some degree..
anybody has comment about it?