Cure!!!

beaner

Reaction score
Go for it....let us know how it goes.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JustinM71 said:
If only I had it done before puberty I could have been the next Farinelli.

Its too late now, but I would have definetly gotten one when I was younger if I knew I was going bald.

p.s. Look at my location.

powersam

Reaction score
i'd prefer to lose every hair i have, and my nose, and my ears rather than lose my c***. i'd probably even throw in my right arm, cos all it does is work and stuff. my left is the one that does all the fun stuff.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
JustinM71 said:
If only I had it done before puberty I could have been the next Farinelli.

Its too late now, but I would have definetly gotten one when I was younger if I knew I was going bald.

p.s. Look at my location.
youre the biggest pussy on this forum.
hopefully you are castrating yourself mentally and wont pass on your genetic weakness to the next generation.

Felk

Reaction score
"Genetic weakness"? Sounds like...

hitler.gif

seancashmere

Reaction score
Yeah, to be truly honest, I'd give it a serious thought if castration could reverse hairloss. Man, that'd be awesome. I'd get a job, move out of my mother's, buy video games and go on fun trips. It'd be like living without depression. I'd bide my time with buying new combs, gels, dyes, relaxers, and all sorts of hair crap. I'd grow braids, dreadlocks, an afro, a mohawk, you name it. I wouldn't need to screw, that's for sure.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
Castration would be a horrible solution for hairloss. I'm sure castration has a ton of side effects. Besides, baldness is not THAT bad! I think if you would consider castration, that you are obviously very depressed and should really focus on your attitude and how you see life. Baldness sucks, no question about that, but it shouldn't be the end of a persons life. Wouldn't you consider a piece or a transplant before castration?

seancashmere

Reaction score
Pieces and transplants make baldness all the more traumatic. The futility of it all.

I wish this were one of those issues some rich guy could just throw money at... like being born with a misshapen nose. With those hair transplants, you still much much have to take propecia, which is the next best thing to castration. Ugh, this baldness thing is the bane to my existence.

docj077

Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
As mentioned by someone else, id prefer to lose all my hair than be castrated! WTF!?

Especially, since castration doesn't reverse hair loss. It simply keeps your current level of hair loss from progressing.