Crying fat guys

B

Beingbaldsucks

Whenever I see those reality shows of fat guys with Norwood 1 , and how they cry I get pissed, they can change their situation easily, they don't even need to spend money, us on the other end are doomed

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
i kno wat u mean man

if i cud exercise and diet for hair jesus i wud do it in a second

slipy

Reaction score
well not necesserily easily, but at least they've got a chance compared to us.

B

Beingbaldsucks

very easy, you just need to know to control yourself then everything is fixed, and those assholes get the sympathy when they caused themselves that damage,and we being mocked

Reaction score
I love when they blame it on genes. Truth is maybe 1 percent of obese people got fat due some genetical disorder. We're the ones that got trully f****d up by our genes.

B

Beingbaldsucks

slipy said:
the right approach is important, otherwise if a really fat guy looses weight too fast he ends up like this:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/articl ... 511321.jpg

lol

this guy is fucked because hes bald, when your bald,being fat dosent really matter

I love when they blame it on genes. Truth is maybe 1 percent of obese people got fat due some genetical disorder. We're the ones that got trully f****d up by our genes.

yhea and bald guys jokes considerd less hurtfull then fat guys jokes, wtf? baldness is a genetic trait,a real dissase that no one can control, obesity is just eating alot of sh*t, those guys deserve every insult they dont care for themeselves

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Also fixing your fatness or fighting obese is considered noble, but god forbid if someone found out your fighting hair-loss...or wearing a wig.... :shakehead:

T

TravisB

This thread is mostly true, but fat people get ridiculed often too. But yeah, at least they can do something about it, and trying to lose weight is not considered as something "insecure and pathetic" like trying to get your hair back :thumbdown2: If anything, fat people deserve more ridicule than bald people.

I mean, baldness is not what we chose or caused ourselves. It's a genetic trait that we can't control. Does anyone laugh at people on wheelchairs, or at people with congenital diseases, like Down syndrome?

And there is general acquiescence for laughing at bald people.

People have no f*****g empathy or dignity. If there was acquiescence for making fun of serious diseases, most people would make fun of them.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah they get ridiculed, but they get ridiculed for being lazy and eating too much. We on the other hand have done nothing "wrong" yet we're being punished and ridiculed.

Reaction score
There is no genetic problem that could overcome physics. Your body is not infinite energy generator. If you eat little enough, your body will spend more calories or equal to the amount you consume and you will lose weight/not gain weight. Only idiots blame it on thyroid problems and what not. It's as easy as calories in, calories out. If you can't control something so simple, then you should be sent off to a concentration camp.

B

Beingbaldsucks

A bald guy is not only a laughing stock, he's even more, people HATE bald guys, they see us and immidiatly think were bad, thugs,neo nazis,sex offenders,bikers, you name it, that's why I keep telling to bald tall guys, don't build muscles unless you wanna look like bullies

T

TravisB

Yeah, but I'd much rather be seen as intimidating than as a pussy.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
The stupidity of this statement amuses me:
Rotting Inside said:
If you eat little enough, your body will spend more calories or equal to the amount you consume and you will lose weight/not gain weight. Only idiots blame it on thyroid problems and what not.

There actually is such thing as hypothyroidism that makes you gain fat, IDIOT.

Reaction score
ghg said:
The stupidity of this statement amuses me:
Rotting Inside said:
If you eat little enough, your body will spend more calories or equal to the amount you consume and you will lose weight/not gain weight. Only idiots blame it on thyroid problems and what not.

There actually is such thing as hypothyroidism that makes you gain fat, IDIOT.
WOW? Really? Call the NASA then, we just found source for infinite energy. You can eat nothing and still gain fat...OMG, a MIRACLE!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
just to demonstrate you how much they hate us

lol... you grab one comment and inflicted about how people see bald men... i can find you people say same things about actors with big nose/big ears/jewish actors /black actors/whatever.... its one hater that no one cares what he/she thinks other then some random bald guy on the a hair loss forum :whistle:

CCS

Reaction score
And the posts right afterwards were by people who did not mind he is bald.

Reaction score
You know he used to be a model right? Even when he was receding. Just go to show how open people are to baldies...who have faces of models...

B

Beingbaldsucks

Rotting Inside said:
You know he used to be a model right? Even when he was receding. Just go to show how open people are to baldies...who have faces of models...
Receding hair is still hair, if you grow a receding hairline, if it's Norwood 3 and less woman won't care. But when your sly, the emptiness, that there is nothing to end your forehead, that's FREAKNESS.