CRTH2/ PTGDR2 Antagonists Reverse the Hair Growth Inhibition Caused by Elevated PG

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
CRTH2/ PTGDR2 Antagonists Reverse the
Hair Growth Inhibition Caused by Elevated
PGD2 Level
Ying Zheng, PhD

I just copied this from the other hair loss forum. Looks like they will be at the Hair Congress.

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CRTH2/ PTGDR2 Antagonists Reverse the
Hair Growth Inhibition Caused by Elevated
PGD2 Level
Ying Zheng, PhD

I just copied this from the other hair loss forum. Looks like they will be at the Hair Congress.

Wouldn't this make Seti worthless

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking an antagonist of PGD2 by blocking the binding of it to its receptors CRTH2/PTGDR2 wouldn't make seti useless? unless of course they are referring to seti

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking an antagonist of PGD2 by blocking the binding of it to its receptors CRTH2/PTGDR2 wouldn't make seti useless? unless of course they are referring to seti

Seti is a CRTH2 antagonist. So as the title suggests, it will reverse the hair growth inhibition caused by elevated PGD2.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, Swisstemples latest pic is very underwhelming in terms of regrowth. I was expecting him to achieve far more hair density.

That being said, it seems slightly more significant than regrowth than Minoxidil..but it's a matter of cost vs benefit. If you have to jump through that many hoops and spend money for that little cosmetic result, isn't it better to stick to minoxidil?

I'm not writing off the prostaglandin protocol, hoping for other users to have some good success. We'll have to wait and see if it gets better or not.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will still follow to see what Seti + PGE2 can do after 6+ months. If he doesn't get any better results by then, I think we can start sulking...