crown pic

s.a.f

Reaction score
Looks like you have no reason for 150 posts to me. My hair was never that good.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
I just keep thinking that the area where you can see scalp where it is parted is a little too see through, wide, and thin but maybe not I guess??

Do even non balding dudes have a crown like this??

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
NO!!

Go out and never enter in this forum again :D

Go out and enjoy the summer..... stop thinking in your hair.

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Take it from a balding guy, when you begin to go bald, YOU WILL KNOW INSTANTLY. The swirl in the back of people's heads is usually see through due to the hair growing in all different directions, and not layering on top of each other. You have nothing to worry about, judging from your crown.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for the replies fellas, tell me what you think about my temples....any recession??? What norwood would you say??

Wave

Established Member
Reaction score
You're better off shaving it all off. The severe diffuseness in the crown combined with the heavy recession in the front really shows. Perhaps shave it, start minoxidil and Propecia and maintain what you have. But probably won't work because you've lost too much. Consult a hair transplant physician.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
alright guys don't kill me but I think I might have found a pic that shows some of the thinning in the crown/vertex....what doyou think

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
one more...and if no one thinks this is thinning then I'm done on here, but I think there is something going on

RaginDemon

Reaction score
your hair is okey, how many times do you need people to tell you that?

Its like your 10th post doing the exact same thing. Get a life man.

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair is fine. You are not going bald or thinning. Stop obsessing and find something constructive to do instead. You are wasting your time worrying about something that just isn't there.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL don't worry guys I have plenty to do with my life as I am always busy and have a great career and life but I just want to make sure I catch this early as I have noticed an overall thinning over the top of my head and considering In this picture below there is scalp showing where I have circled in red. If you don't like my posts please just don't read them I'm just looking for as much input as I can because I want to do the right thing

If I get a few more replies saying absolutely no balding or thinning, I will leave you guys along and sorry for being a pest its just been bothering me a little lately

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
It isn't about not liking your posts. Just about giving you honest opinions. I still think it looks fine where you have circled. The hair is slightly more parted on a swirl on your natural parting. You have no diffuse loss at the back and no receeded hairline as far as I can see. Catching it early is good. I wish I had caught mine earlier. You don't currently have any hairloss to catch IMO :)

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
lucy923 said:

eh??

why are you here in the first place? relax man... YOUR HAIR IS GREAT.

if you post another pic of your thick crown I will add you to my ignore list

:wink:

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys you need to stop hating on this guy for being self-concious about losing his hair. It could be a good thing in the long run. If you didn't already know.....alot of balding men lose about 50% density in their hair before they actually realize it. Lucy, is there anyone on your mom or dad's side that suffers from male pattern baldness?

s.a.f

Reaction score
I dont know how he got the idea that he was going bald? You'd be hard pressed to find a better head of hair.