Crown balders with hair, can't stand them

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Every time when I see those with bald holes on the crown and hair on top I wanna punch them til they bleed,

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU FOOLING YOU MAGGOTS, YOU LOOK REDICOULOS, JUST SHAVE THE ALL ****ING THING CUZ YOU ALLREADY BALD!!!!!

god those assholes pissing me off, they live in the illusion they still have hair growing it styling it with a hugh bald hole on the crown, they look ****in emberecing.

slipy

Reaction score
come on, maybe they can't be bothered to shave it off because they don't think it will make a big difference,
doesn't necessarily mean they intend to hide something.

why do you even care? be pisst at your parents for your genes, be pisst at Norwood 1's that ridicule bald guys, leave those guys the **** alone, they already have it bad enough and they don't have to please you, they're not suppossed to care that you want them to shave their horseshoes because they don't owe you anything.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Those type of guys are the ones who causing bald people to be Redicould, those and wig people, turning the bald guy to a clown who trying pateticlly to hide their dissase, baldness is a dissase, it should be viewd like a dissase in society, only then people will stop the abuse, just like its not accepted to Redicoule handycaps, it's even not acceptable in today's world to Redicoule midgets and even gay people, but tormenting bald guys is still okay, cuz they see it as a joke, because of the reasons I mentioned

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't stand crown balders because I envy them... I'd rather bald that way than have my hair disappear evenly from the top of my head. At least everyone could tell I'm balding so I wouldn't have to explain it when it's already progressed far.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't stand crown balders because I envy them... I'd rather bald that way than have my hair disappear evenly from the top of my head. At least everyone could tell I'm balding so I wouldn't have to explain it when it's already progressed far.

Crown balders have it worst. In the mind of the average person baldness in general means crown baldness

And what happened with the heavy influx of "depressed, anti-baldies" trolls lately?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Crown balders have it worst. In the mind of the average person baldness in general means crown baldness

And what happened with the heavy influx of "depressed, anti-baldies" trolls lately?

Ho and you a pro bald guys I see, that's why you on hairloss forum, hypocrite, calling a despreed balder a troll, your the troll, you saying I should like this baldness **** and if I'm not then I'm a troll? This isn't slybaldguys here

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
wth is wrong with you bbs?

i started thinning i the crown as well . . . . u mad that it doesnt fuk up the frame of our face?

lol . . . . . looks better than receding does . . . .

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
beingbaldsucks you're nothing just a deeply depressed person...what's your problem with balding guys ? everyone is free to have any hairstyle and wear everything they like and they want...i see nothing wrong with having a bald spot at the back of the head...i see no problem with people being skin heads and so on...the problem is just you being depressed and narrow minded! regarding wigs that are available today...well just got one hi quality and and it looks amazing ...I am not wearing it but i might try it in the near future...anyway I thought this section of the impact hair loss will disappear once the forum has been changed...this section only increase the level of frustration and depression of the users!

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Every time when I see those with bald holes on the crown and hair on top I wanna punch them til they bleed,

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU FOOLING YOU MAGGOTS, YOU LOOK REDICOULOS, JUST SHAVE THE ALL ****ING THING CUZ YOU ALLREADY BALD!!!!!

god those assholes pissing me off, they live in the illusion they still have hair growing it styling it with a hugh bald hole on the crown, they look ****in emberecing.

Grow the **** up man...

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score

I find your spelling embarrassing.

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Eh I'd much prefer recession, it seems easier to cover up early on and people look REALLY old with a bald spot on the back of their head.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Eh I'd much prefer recession, it seems easier to cover up early on and people look REALLY old with a bald spot on the back of their head.

I agree, and as someone who is thinning at the crown as well as reseeding, and let me tell you, It. ****ING. SUCKS!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score

Spoken like a true baldist piece of sh1t!!