Cristiano Ronaldo treating receding hairline?

ren01

Reaction score
As many of you know Ronaldo had a really good hairline when he was younger:
19:
curly-hairstyle-men-cristiano-ronaldo-side-parted-236x300.jpg

early 20s: you can see obvious receding hairline
Cristiano+Ronaldo+fauxhawk+haircuts.jpg

mid-late 20s:
cristiano-ronaldo-hairstyle-2015.jpg

now: if you look close his hairline has improved and you can see baby vellus hairs in his front line, do you think its minoxidil, finasteride or hair transplant?

2F99B81900000578-0-image-a-151_1450985250096.jpg

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He wasnt receeding lol. Thats a nw0 with widows peak not recession lol. which he obvioisly shaves away now to have a nw1 straight hairline...

Imagine shaving away part of your hairline haha. What a luxury as we watch ours slowly run away..

shookwun

Reaction score
Those with father's who are bald, almost always follow a similar pattern of fate.

Father = all that matters.

Brace the truth baldies. Ronaldo has his tier hair genes.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those with father's who are bald, almost always follow a similar pattern of fate.

Gerard Jugnot (French actor) and his son (37 years old now and still got his fullhead)

Some are just lucky to get through, opposite can also be true with a fullhead father and a balding son
There's only one truth, "Never take your hair for granted"

dfg564d.jpg

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

Definitely, not always. My direct line of men on both sides of my family had some degree of advanced hairloss. My kids age 30, 33 show no signs of beginning loss. Only possibility there is wife's male lineage had no loss.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

First of all this is factually not true, balding genes, or non-balding genes, can come from father or mother.

Secondly, anecdotally, my fathers sisters (3 of them) husbands all have full heads of hair (all 45+ in age), and yet every single cousin I have on my fathers side is fully shaven as they have inherited my fathers, and grand fathers, hair which means they went NW5 by 22.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

My father is Norwood-1 at the age of 56 im Norwood 3 at the age of 19! f*** YEAH

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think father is the most important even tho many suggets it's the maternal grandfather. However, it's a game of dice. You won't always inherit your fathers genes ...or maternal grandfathers.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair looks the same in both pics. However pretty sure he got a nose job at some point. Do some research and you will see big difference.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think father is the most important even tho many suggets it's the maternal grandfather. However, it's a game of dice. You won't always inherit your fathers genes ...or maternal grandfathers.
Well i got the retrograde genes from my father and the androgenic alopecia from my mother, ez wi