Crispr: Watch How A Groundbreaking Gene Editing Technique Cuts Dna

inmyhead

Reaction score
The problem is that there are way too many genes asociated with Androgenetic Alopecia, so it's hard to use this, Even know we could it now - you can buy CRISPR home kit for like 1k usd

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is that there are way too many genes asociated with Androgenetic Alopecia, so it's hard to use this, Even know we could it now - you can buy CRISPR home kit for like 1k usd

Yes, but there's no reason to think we'd have to hit all of them would we? Maybe just focusing on the ones that cause upregulation of AR expression in the DP would be enough.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

Good idea. Take the Thomas Edison approach - just get in the lab and start tinkering!

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Good idea. Take the Thomas Edison approach - just get in the lab and start tinkering!
Start tinkering with your DNA and get terminal cancer. I'm up for trying any treatment if it helps but this is way over the average guys head. This isn't popping a pill or mixing a solution, this is gradute/PhD level sh*t you need to have down to a science.