CRISPR/Cas9 Therapy For Androgenic Alopecia by Moogene Medi

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like we are running our heads around.

The more I get hopeful the more I see some contradiction. The more I see, the more I realize it is just complicated.

I would like to be hopeful but also realistic.

On a positive note, it has been mentioned here that perhaps our "funding" is lacking because the problem isn't as severe or widespread in the other gender as it is for us. I mean the classic example is a girl losing her hair is so brave in Snapchat but poor Billy there, well sh*t out of luck for him.

With COVID-19 there has been more women who have lost their hair and there have been connections, again, some posts here and there about autoimmune issues related to COVID-19 and hair loss.

Perhaps again, there is silver lining in this after all? Personally, I believe if more women went bald we would definitely have a cure.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Improvement in scalp hair growth in androgen-deficient women treated with testosterone: a questionnaire study

Testosterone stimulates cell proliferation, and induces hair growth everywhere else on the body. Might it be that we actually want a small amount of testosterone rather than none?
let it go man. Negating all of the androgens is better then negating just one androgen. Check out the info in this link -

You waste people's time with your backwards ideas but fortunately for us all Cassiopea and Kintor aren't interested in your ideas. Their drugs will negate all androgens in the skin of the scalp & cure hair loss while you waste your time insisting that dht is the only androgen involved in hair loss.

I moved on from ideas like yours after I learnt that androgen-blockers work better than 5ar inhibitors.

The reason T can regrow a little hair is that T competes with dht for receptors to bind to and T is weaker than dht. That mean that if you inject more T into the body the additional T will bind to some receptors in place of the dht that would have bound to those receptors if the additional T hadn't been injected into the body. This means less dht will bind to the receptors. This means more of the weaker androgen (testosterone) will be binding to receptors and less of the stronger androgen (dht) will be binding to receptors. This will make a little hair regrow.

Again, it's a good thing that Cassiopea and kintor aren't interested in your thinking. I'm putting you on ignore because it's a waste of time to explain obvious stuff to you. Believe whatever you want to believe, but you are wrong.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
let it go man. Negating all of the androgens is better then negating just one androgen.

Guys like you are backwards-thinking, time-wasters and fortunately for us all Cassiopea and Kintor are not interested in your ideas. Their drugs will negate all androgens in the skin of the scalp, cure hair loss, and leave you to waste time pondering that dht is the only androgen that matters.

I moved on from your foolish ideas after I learnt that androgen-blockers work better than 5ar inhibitors.

The reason T can grow a little bit of hair is that T competes with dht for receptors to bind to and T is weaker than dht. That mean that if you add T to the body then more T will bind to the receptors, which means less dht will bind to the receptors. This means more of the weaker androgen, and less of the stronger androgen, will be binding to receptors.

I'm putting you on ignore because your ideas are outdated. Again, it's a good thing that Cassiopea and kintor aren't interested in your outdated ideas.
I'm a backwards thinking time waster? Nobody on this site has experimented with more new ideas than me. You're crazy. How dumb do you have to be to think CB is a cure when nobody using it has reported any success, and RU(which is more potent) barely gives any regrowth.

You're not using your head, if you even have one. If t grows hair because of your crazy theory about dht displacement, then why do women not have body hair, and why does T make induce anagen in vitro where dht is not playing any role? Testosterone promotes cell proliferation in every cell it touches. It would be odd if balding scalp follicles were the one place where it didn't have that effect. It's more likely that they promote cell proliferation there too, but since they have a lot of androgen receptors it's just too much and it stresses the cells to the point they stop.

If you're waiting on cassiopea and kintor to save you then you're going to be really disappointed. Oh well, it's your hair.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Improvement in scalp hair growth in androgen-deficient women treated with testosterone: a questionnaire study

Testosterone stimulates cell proliferation, and induces hair growth everywhere else on the body. Might it be that we actually want a small amount of testosterone rather than none?

Maybe testosterone doesn't activate "genes" involved in male pattern baldness when it binds to androgen receptors. This is the theory behind dht being the main culprit of male pattern baldness

Do you know the theory of nandrolone being a cure for male pattern baldness?

It could be something to investigate.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe testosterone doesn't activate "genes" involved in male pattern baldness when it binds to androgen receptors. This is the theory behind dht being the main culprit of male pattern baldness

Do you know the theory of nandrolone being a cure for male pattern baldness?

It could be something to investigate.
T has been proven to inhibit hair growth. I don't think nandrolone is the answer.