Crinagen vs. Revivogen

eliazush

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

The comparison of Tricomine against Folligen isn't new. People have compared them ocasionally: which one is better, which one is more concentrated, effective etc etc. I am now wondering if anyone has done the same for Revivogen vs. Crinagen. They are very similar in their ingredients. I have used Revivogen in the past for a year or so. It was expensive (which I could afford) but it just didn´t work. Did nothing. I also didn´t like the fact that the serum became deep brown (from nice amber) after a few weeks of use.
Yesterday I ordered Crinagen. Though it would be nice to check it out. Does anyone have good expereience with Crinagen?? A big advantage I can think of is that it´s much more affordable, and that it doesn´t consist of alcohol. Please share your experience if you use Crinagen or if you used both treatments and can compare them here.

Thanks,
Eliaz

eliazush

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone???

mogadon

Established Member
Reaction score
mate i cant help you as i dont know,but the moderator prefers revovigen,so thats why im gonna buy some, but read the crinagen thread down this page, as it dont look like anyone can be bothered to answer your question, unfortunately !