Creating My Own Topical Dutasteride?

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm considering putting my dutasteride capsules into my morr f min and finasteride topical.

Has anyone done similar? Will this work?

I'd be interested to hear people's views

jazz1

Reaction score
The compound pharmacy I use for Topical Finasteride now sell Topical Dutasteride, they give us forum members 10% discount when you buy 3 bottles. They ship world wide to most countries, check my thread should you fancy having this formulated by a compound pharmacy. You will need the prescription first, all details are in the thread.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...asteride-minoxidil-mixture-check-here.128666/

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanted to try to make a topical from dutasteride capsules but when I just cut capsules in half and then pour a little bit of that liquid on my tounge and it starts to pinch my tounge very strongly. Then I found that dutasteride capsules contain butylated hydroxytoluene which is probably guilty for pinch effect. I dont try on my skin because I was afraid that its start to pinch my skin also but I now I see that it is used in some cosmetics so maybe it isnt so bad for skin as for your tongue.

jazz1

Reaction score
I wanted to try to make a topical from dutasteride capsules but when I just cut capsules in half and then pour a little bit of that liquid on my tounge and it starts to pinch my tounge very strongly. Then I found that dutasteride capsules contain butylated hydroxytoluene which is probably guilty for pinch effect. I dont try on my skin because I was afraid that its start to pinch my skin also but I now I see that it is used in some cosmetics so maybe it isnt so bad for skin as for your tongue.

I can’t say as I never tried making myself, I have always used compound pharmacies.