Creatine And Hair Loss, Any Validity To It?

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
Meme/ copy pasta worthy.

Did you copy this from the MISC or come up with this laughable post yourself?
Hahahaha Ye thats why i lifted junior record in the big 3 and one of my countrys best junior wrestling, belive what you want i come from a holigan training motherfuckers My brother and cousin compete in bodybuilding in EU and belive me when i say it the supplement idustry has brainwashed you all funny how My brother takes roids and promots supplement for his body why does he do that he gets money from hussling Ppl like you

shookwun

Reaction score
LOOOOL.

I dont use any of that crap.

FOOD , and testosterone baby!:D

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just replaced all my creapure with test e vials. Thanks guys. sh*t's getting real.

No, not really... Not yet... :)

shookwun

Reaction score
Would you rather continue looking like a soft twink or have a brooding presence amongst your peers?

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah creatine absolutely will cause your hair to thin if you have the genes for it. You may not thin untill your fortys or fifties but Creatine will speed up the process. Again if your predisposed to it. Not worth the risk imo

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does the dose matter? What if i take 5g instead of 15g? AFAIK the recommended dose is 3-5mg daily, before or after workout.

I’ve been taking creatine for 2 weeks(3-5g), haven’t noticed any changes during that period related to my hair, but it does help with workouts, i feel noticeably stronger, recover faster and even noticed some positive visual changes.

A couple of days ago i came across the post, in which some guy said that creatine has increased his shedding and sped up his hairloss, and now I’m scared that it can f*** up my hair.