Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 66.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 It's not only unattractive men who struggle. Unattractive women struggle aswell. They don't get appoached, asked on a date, catcalled etc. If think of women who are over 25 and never had a boyfriend chances are they are below 5. Same goes for women who are single in 30's and don't have children. They are like this because of their dating difficulties and struggles to find a partner.
You’re an incel, stfu

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 One of the reasons I disagree with Wheat Waffles is because what he represents as a Chad is extremely rare in real life. I don't remember ever seeing a guy like this. The same goes for the female version Stacy.

Average looking people are what we have gotten used to see and they look enough beautiful and desirable for us. I have heard many times from men calling a female normie very beautiful and their ideal type for a woman. Women also fall in love with male normies and simp over them.

For example Canella is 5/10 and has average looking face on my scale but I always viewed her as a very hot girl

28079534_026_c5ee.jpg
43088148_011_978a.jpg
60104120_019_6d43.jpg
92869036_003_973c.jpg

If I didn't know anything about craniofacial development I would probably think that she's 9/10 and very beautiful. Now I would say she's 5/10. In online dating a chad will have advantage because there are thousands of people and there will be one in less than 1 per 100 profiles snd he will catch attention and put the other men backwards in queue. But in real life nope. A man 5/10 or above with normal bmi, clean hair and nice clothes would do fine.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie If Sendhil Rammamurthy can be 9.5/10 I can be 8/10. Just look at him. Imperfect skin and assymmetrical face. I'd give him 6/10.

View attachment 187397View attachment 187398View attachment 187399
Why have you started a thread on a hair loss theory which is catching everyone's attention, then spam your own thread with giving your opinion on how attractive people are.

Start a new thread for that crap and let people discuss the actual topic of this thread. All the decent posts are lost in all the other crap.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why have you started a thread on a hair loss theory which is catching everyone's attention, then spam your own thread with giving your opinion on how attractive people are.

Start a new thread for that crap and let people discuss the actual topic of this thread. All the decent posts are lost in all the other crap.
You are free to talk on the topic. I haven't abandoned it. I discuss craniofacial development as a whole. It doesn't just affects hair. It affects attractiveness aswell.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are free to talk on the topic. I haven't abandoned it. I discuss craniofacial development as a whole. It doesn't just affects hair. It affects attractiveness aswell.
I understand that, although the attractiveness part is subjective and not directly related to understanding hair loss.

My point is someone reading this forum who might eventually realise that the theory is the driving factor in hair loss and aligns with all the standard anti DHT reasoning (which is the reason we are all here) will not take it seriously when it goes of topic.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 Emma Watson has very harmonical and proportional face. I really like looking at it. On my scale she should stand at about 8.5/10. She has too narrowing lower third to be 9/10.

247026_v9_bc.jpg

GettyImages-619546914.jpg

emma-watson-502062.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 The truerateme subreddit is not a good indicator of your looks. People with decent bone structure get rated as average. The only true rating is how people view you. Having decent bone structure automatically makes you above average and people that have it always get rated mostly above average. In few exceptions they receieve mostly average rating but never get rated mostly below average.

For example this man has very decent face shape and I think he's 7/10. He gets rated mosly 8/10

MAN1.jpg

Meanwhile this man has much poorer facial structure and is 5/10 on my scale.. He has no harmony in the jaw and in the maxilla and gets rated mostly 4 and 5/10.
Man2.jpg

This man also has decent face shape and is 7/10
Man 3.jpg

He gets rated mosly 7 and 8/10 as expected.

Meanwhile this man has much more assymmetrical face and it 5/10. He get rated mostly 5 and 6/10.
man4.jpg

This man has very decent face shape and is 7/10 and gets rated mostly 8/10.
Man5.jpg

While this man not so much and is 5/10.
Man6.jpg

He gets rated mostly 5/10 and so on. This is another proof how accurate my scale is and how craniofacial development affect attractiveness. If you have traits like prominent cheekbones, wide jawline, symmetry, harmony and solidity in your face you will be considered more attractive than the average and you will be conventionally good looking.

corn_scoops

My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 The truerateme subreddit is not a good indicator of your looks. People with decent bone structure get rated as average. The only true rating is how people view you. Having decent bone structure automatically makes you above average and people that have it always get rated mostly above average. In few exceptions they receieve mostly average rating but never get rated mostly below average.

For example this man has very decent face shape and I think he's 7/10. He gets rated mosly 8/10

View attachment 187464
Meanwhile this man has much poorer facial structure and is 5/10 on my scale.. He has no harmony in the jaw and in the maxilla and gets rated mostly 4 and 5/10.
View attachment 187465
This man also has decent face shape and is 7/10
View attachment 187466
He gets rated mosly 7 and 8/10 as expected.

Meanwhile this man has much more assymmetrical face and it 5/10. He get rated mostly 5 and 6/10.
View attachment 187467
This man has very decent face shape and is 7/10 and gets rated mostly 8/10.
View attachment 187468
While this man not so much and is 5/10.
View attachment 187470
He gets rated mostly 5/10 and so on. This is another proof how accurate my scale is and how craniofacial development affect attractiveness. If you have traits like prominent cheekbones, wide jawline, symmetry, harmony and solidity in your face you will be considered more attractive than the average and you will be conventionally good looking.
I'm sorry but only 2 of these men are slightly above average

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 Francisco Lashowski is very overrated. He is often presented as 9/10 when in reality he is not even close. He's 7/10 at the best. His cheekbones are a bit flat and his nose is flat aswell. I am sure that he often breathes from his mouth.

IMG_0324.jpg

His jawline looks a bit narrow and a bit recessed. That's why I think he has prominent recession of the hairline.

Zac Effron adn Colton Haynes look much better to me. They are 8/10. They have much more prominent maxilla and wider and stronger jaws.

gettyimages-156879728-2048x2048.jpg

Colton-Haynes-Leaving-Teen-Wolf-After-2-Seasons-.jpg

Attachments

• gettyimages-1028311024-612x612.jpg
    gettyimages-1028311024-612x612.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 11

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 This theory is true for women aswell. Testosterone in men and make up don't help. This woman is 5/10.

18f-rate-me-v0-2i5t78eo00ec1.jpg

She gets rated mostly 5 and 6/10.
Meanwhile for this woman who's 7/10 on my scale almost all of her rating are 7 or above and she gets rate mostly 8 and 9
woman 2.jpg

Same about this woman
woman 3.jpg

she is 5/10 and get rated mostly 4 and 5.

This woman is 7/10 and receives mosly 7 and 8/10 rating. Almost nobody rates her as average let alone below average.

21f-rate-me-pls-v0-172cta5a5i3b1.jpg

I will stop here because it's more difficult to make examples beacause less women use reddit than men.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie The reason I stopped talking on the topic of hair loss in men is because I already promoted more evidence than necessary that the facial structure and the galea of balding men doesn't look the same.If you search images of balding men getting hairpieces you will see that their galea doesn't look the same as the one of men who are Norwood 1 naturally.

424975327_18255860422226722_6788702982714243697_n.jpg

434477894_18263095435226722_752664014482696056_n.jpg

If you think that non balding men can have face shapes and galeas like these you are in denial. Here is how hair loss chart should look.

Mechanical tension - Scull expansion - Lack of blood flow - Inflammatory response - Calcification, Fibrosis

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 I believe that everybody has a potential to have decent bone structure. When we are born we are all goofy looking and have poor facial structure
New_Project_76134c1b-c433-48fd-8177-6d8c7ba99793.jpg

Pink-baby-24291b-bobble-hat-1024x1024.jpg

undefined.jpg

It just gradually develops during our lifetime. Breastfeeding instead of bottle feeding have an impact because the baby presses his palate with his tongue and that remodels the maxilla. Our ancestors had better craniofacial development because they ate unprocessed food that required chewing effort. I found this. It's very interesting.

Another factor is nose insead of mouth breathibg. I know about a case where a boy started breathing from the mouth at age 12 due to an allergy and it had an impact on his jaw and maxilla.

mouth-breathing-boy-face.jpg

He had a potential to be 7/10 but ended up 3.
I think that severe cases of poor craniofacial development result due to poor habits from very early childhood. Bottle feeding, mouth breathing, poor tongue posture result in this and not genetics.
cheerful-guy-smiles-happily-confident-600nw-1059007877.jpg

Last edited: