craigslist personals and plentyoffish work!

Boondock

Reaction score
I've said for ages that CCS is a parody account. I think it's gunner or someone from the early days. If you check the ban dates and join dates they'll probably add up.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
Anyway, women are volunteering their numbers to me now. I'm doing a lot of texting, some talking, and have dates scheduled for Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. Might schedule another in Saturday night.

Giggidy :woot:

CCS

Reaction score
Well, the Saturday night woman canceled on me. The Wednesday woman discovered her kids were coming over Wednesday, so she invited me over Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. We really hit it off and now are committed. So I told her I'd cancel on the Sunday night date.

I'm not posting pics of my girlfriend or giving details. But I met her on craigslist. I was flat out amazed a woman as pretty as her would want me without money. I was proven wrong. I am taking her out to dinner, but she did not make me do it before hand.

When I told her I'd be happy even if this was one night, she said that was cold. I told her I was afraid she would think I was clingy. She told me that is a good quality, and that she does not sleep around. That is when I told her I wanted her long term. And she knows all the good rock climbing and hiking sites.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
We really hit it off and now are committed. So I told her I'd cancel on the Sunday night woman.

I'm not posting pics of my girlfriend or giving details. But I met her on craigslist. The is an aestheticion and has a ton in common with me. I was flat out amazed a woman as pretty as her would want me without money. I was proven wrong. I am taking her out to dinner, but she did not make me do it before hand.

When I told her I'd be happy even if this was one night, she said that was cold. I told her I was afraid she would think I was clingy. She told me that is a good quality, and that she does not sleep around. That is when I told her I wanted her long term. We agreed to take down our other ads. And she knows all the good rock climbing and hiking sites in Austin.

LO-fukking-L

You are so nieve. You just met this b*tch on craigslist and in your mind, you're already headed down the aisle to get married? But yeah, she's not a wh***. :jackit: She just fukk'd a random stranger she met on the internet after 1 date. Wait?!?! I thought she doesn't sleep around? I'm sure she tells every guys who she screws on the 1st date that "she doesn't usually go that far...I'm not a wh*** BS...We just really clicked" bull$hit.

Damn. 1st lie exposed...

CL has 3 kinds of chicks.
1 - is a nympho who wants to have as much sex as she possibly can and likes meeting all those guys because it gives her a thrill. She may stick around for a while if she's into you and/or you're great in bed...But she's always gona fukk other guys, so don't be dumb and think you're in an exclusive relationship with her.

2 - is a chick not that attractive. She's on CL because it makes her feel pretty to have all those guys messaging her trying to get into her pants. It makes a fat whale think she's the $hit and she gets a big head and starts thinking she's a 10/10.

3 - Is typically a 30-40something married chick who's husband isn't satisfying her sexual needs. She usually looks pretty good and she's hunting for a ripped 20something guy to fukk her brains out since her husband no longer does that.

With that said, DON'T CANCEL ANY OF YOUR DATES!

Boondock

Reaction score
Didn't you hear man? They're going out. Yet another solid meaningful relationship built up from Craigslist.

Seriously tho CCS...please post pics of this chick!

Boondock

Reaction score
^ And yet Les Dennis got to bang...

amanda-holden-wallpapers-04.jpg

CCS

Reaction score
Not the night I met her. We did extensive communicating before hand, and are very compatible.

How soon a woman sleeps with you says nothing about her number of partners. I've none many women who slept around but would not give me the time of day. This woman does not but is very attracted to me. And there were circumstances that sped things up.

She is divorced, but sort of a category 3 since she liked my youthful muscles.

Anyway, we already got another date planned for soon.

Maybe I should not have canceled the others, but fact: there are plenty of fish. I don't have trouble getting responses on that site, or women giving me their numbers. If this one falls throw, I'll only be set back a week. But since we have so much in common and she has so much else to offer, I really hope this works.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
Not the night I met her. We did extensive communicating before hand, and are very compatible.

How soon a woman sleeps with you says nothing about her number of partners. I've none many women who slept around but would not give me the time of day. This woman does not but is very attracted to me. And there were circumstances that sped things up.

She is divorced, but sort of a category 3 since she liked my youthful muscles.

Right...I'm sure she doesn't sleep around and you were just a special circumstance and she's never done that before. She prolly tells every guy who uses her as a c*m dumpster the same thing. Pump and dump and move onto the next CL wh***.

Or, see how many chicks you can screw in a day. That's always a fun game to play.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
Well, the Saturday night woman canceled on me. The Wednesday woman discovered her kids were coming over Wednesday, so she invited me over Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. We really hit it off and now are committed. So I told her I'd cancel on the Sunday night date.
I'm not posting pics of my girlfriend or giving details. But I met her on craigslist. I was flat out amazed a woman as pretty as her would want me without money. I was proven wrong. I am taking her out to dinner, but she did not make me do it before hand.

When I told her I'd be happy even if this was one night, she said that was cold. I told her I was afraid she would think I was clingy. She told me that is a good quality, and that she does not sleep around. That is when I told her I wanted her longterm. And she knows all the good rock climbing and hiking sites.

Jeez man you really need to learn what not to say!!

So did you actually do the deed on the first date?! Seriously though man dont start planning your life together just yet.

CCS

Reaction score
I learned another thing: just because you have a pretty girlfriend who likes sex with you does not mean you will ever get to see her naked, at least not up close or for long. Many women like to have the lights out during sex. Best way to see them naked is not to tell them you are looking. Distract them with something else. But a close up long look is a prize to build up to, not something most will readily do.

Actually, some do like the lights on, particularly those who like being dominated.

Learned more though: Women like sex, even with me. Well, some do. I thought most would only want me going down on them. Well, two said they want sex too. Not all want to be rimmed though, and far fewer want to rim.

And then there is setting the mood. Each likes different moods. Some just want your voice telling them what to do. Others like candles and soft music and darkness, and a 2 hour 2 person bath before hand. That one gets offended if you offer to just go down for 30 minutes.

Point is, there are aspects to sexual interaction I did not know about. Women have different tastes, and it is not as simple as I thought. I'm learning though.

And the one I'm with tells me what she thinks. Very key. Almost cut it off with me before I explained myself to her. But we are very open and honest, so we keep going. Younger women might not have told me what they were thinking, and would have dumped me by now.

oni

Reaction score
I learned another thing: just because you have a pretty girlfriend who likes sex with you does not mean you will ever get to see her naked, at least not up close or for long. Many women like to have the lights out during sex. Best way to see them naked is not to tell them you are looking. Distract them with something else. But a close up long look is a prize to build up to, not something most will readily do.
QAUDRU6I1cusco_vaginal_speculum.jpg

Speculum..............CHECK!

ColemanHeadlamp.jpg

Headlamp.............CHECK!

378px-magnifying_glass1.jpg

Magnifying glass............CHECK!

web20screwdriver.jpg

Screwdriver...........CHECK! (Note to self, must remove from ear before going on date)

kit1.jpg

Colonic irrigation kit...............CHECK!

mackerel_large.jpg

Mackerel...................CHECK!

confo.jpg

Micropenis non-disclosure agreement.................CHECK!

musculair_01.jpg

Pedal powered plane................CHECK!

N0516-Body%20Bag%20Only-72IN.jpg

Plan 'B'..............................CHECK!

CCS you are now clear to date.............................................. :whistle:

A1e

Reaction score
oni said:
QAUDRU6I1cusco_vaginal_speculum.jpg

Speculum..............CHECK!

ColemanHeadlamp.jpg

Headlamp.............CHECK!

378px-magnifying_glass1.jpg

Magnifying glass............CHECK!

web20screwdriver.jpg

Screwdriver...........CHECK! (Note to self, must remove from ear before going on date)

kit1.jpg

Colonic irrigation kit...............CHECK!

mackerel_large.jpg

Mackerel...................CHECK!

confo.jpg

Micropenis non-disclosure agreement.................CHECK!

musculair_01.jpg

Pedal powered plane................CHECK!

N0516-Body%20Bag%20Only-72IN.jpg

Plan 'B'..............................CHECK!

CCS you are now clear to date.............................................. :whistle:

wow man! you are now my hero!