craigslist personals and plentyoffish work!

CCS

Reaction score
I'm talking on the phone with women now. We exchanged pics and lots of emails. I told one I'd you tube some dancing moves to get me up to speed, and then meet her for dancing. She responded that she could just teach me.

You really have to write your profile well though. NOTHING negative. Assume the reader is nice. Don't just talk about facts of your life. Women want to know your personality, and your outlook and views. A "description" gets you more than a quantitiative one. Do not email all the good women at once. Email one page of listings, then edit your profile more. It will have flaws and need constant editing. If you email them all, you don't got any left when you see something bad in your profile.
Do not put hi in the subject. 90% of emails say hi. Instead say something about what they said in their profile. The body should be a comment and how it relates to you followed by a question.

Do not over explain everything in your profile. That leaves nothing for them to ask. Instead, put conversation bate in your profile: say stuff and not explain more, so they can ask about it.

Give them full body pictures of you doing stuff, and face close ups. There are women who will go for you, but they want to know what you look like. They won't write pages and wonder when 50 other guys are honest up front.

Do not assume the hot ones won't write to you. The salsa dancer wrote back to me, and she is hot. You'd be amazed. I know you guys are balder than me, but most of you are taller too, and probably got bigger shlongs. You probably make more than me, and have less debt. Tell them what you do for a living and how you like it, and what your goals are. Be personal, not boastful. Most the women just want someone stable who can raise a family, not someone who loves his job more than family time or can buy her diamonds.

CCS

Reaction score
There are 2.5x as many men on there as women. But your competition is weak. Most guys just say hi, and then something sexual. Most do not look good. Most have little in common with the women they email, and just try to lie about how much they make.

lock

Reaction score
good points css..let me ask you something, are you honest about the smallish size of your shlong? one may think it would be better not to say but I think you shoul be open and upfront about it & not start a relationship based lies and dissapointment (& they'll find out eventually, probably not soon but some day...). also, the ones actually looking for small are more likley to be less used, if you know what I mean

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
I told one I'd you tube some dancing moves to get me up to speed, and then meet her for dancing. She responded that she could just teach me.

Why are you meeting her for anything besides sex in the back seat of your car after you go to the $1 movies? None of those chicks are looking for anything besides sex no matter what they tell you. They've all probably been fukk'd more than the dirtiest p**rn star out there, but they try to disguise their intentions so they don't come across like a c*m dumpster.

beaner

Reaction score
It's only a matter of time before the Dateline NBC Special Report airs with the blurry footage of CCS leaving the motel six hours before the crime scene is discovered.

s.a.f

Reaction score
'Classic' CCS shits on Bekims threads.
BTW did you include the 'sea monster' pic?

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Harie said:
CCS said:
I told one I'd you tube some dancing moves to get me up to speed, and then meet her for dancing. She responded that she could just teach me.

Why are you meeting her for anything besides sex in the back seat of your car after you go to the $1 movies? None of those chicks are looking for anything besides sex no matter what they tell you. They've all probably been fukk'd more than the dirtiest p**rn star out there, but they try to disguise their intentions so they don't come across like a c*m dumpster.
hmm we should try experimenting with that

CCS please email 1 girl with "tits or gtfo" and see if they delivarr

CCS

Reaction score
Well, emailing is easy. Meeting is not so easy. Half or 2/3 will write back the first time. 1/3 a second email. Few 3 emails. I got one that is 5 emails each, but she started out with more detail, and lately is giving short replies. Most stop emailing when I want to meet or give them my phone number. This one says she is down to go to the dance restaurant I invited her to, but she dodged my question about which night would be best for her.

As for the women just wanting sex, it depends how tall you are and how buff. If you look like Hairy, you'll get all the relationship only women wanting sex. If you look average to below average, you will get all the women saying they are old fashioned and that they believe the man should pay for all dates and save sex for marriage. Same women. If an ugly guy catches a woman with a sensual ad, she just won't respond. These women play it off like they wanted a relationship with the guy and he tricked them into a one nighter and then stopped calling. They then use that as the reason why they won't sleep with ugly guys in the begging. What they don't tell the ugly guys is that they will never sleep with them. But the guy does not catch on until he is out a grand or so. But she will say it was some other reason they did not work out.

Anyway, I just realized I should find out early if a woman has a place for sex. The people I live with won't let me bring people over here because they have a kid. So if I know before hand that I can't even go home with some if we wanted to, that sure does take away the incentive to buy her stuff.

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
'Classic' CCS shits on Bekims threads.
BTW did you include the 'sea monster' pic?

maybes saf likes man shits on saf

maybes alsos goats

this Bekim nots likes

maybes yelows waters froms ladys

Bekim :)

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
As for the women just wanting sex, it depends how tall you are and how buff. If you look like Hairy, you'll get all the relationship only women wanting sex. If you look average to below average, you will get all the women saying they are old fashioned and that they believe the man should pay for all dates and save sex for marriage. Same women. If an ugly guy catches a woman with a sensual ad, she just won't respond. These women play it off like they wanted a relationship with the guy and he tricked them into a one nighter and then stopped calling. They then use that as the reason why they won't sleep with ugly guys in the begging. What they don't tell the ugly guys is that they will never sleep with them. But the guy does not catch on until he is out a grand or so. But she will say it was some other reason they did not work out.

You are WAAAAAYYYYY overanalyzing this.

If you have a 1/2 way decent body, the chicks on POF will fukk you no matter how much or how little $ you have. Most of my friends that use POF to score chicks don't even spend any $ on the chicks. They make em pay for their own movie ticket, or own meal @ dinner. If they do pay, they're going to do things like the $3 movies, or to a free concert in the park...stuff like that.

Out of everyone my friends have met on POF, only 1 of the chicks ever turned into anything more than a 2am booty call...And that's just because she knew how to snowboard, so she tagged along on snowboard trips with her hot slutty friends.

Again, chicks on POF are only interested in sex no matter how innocent they come off, or what they say to the contrary. If they were interested in real relationships or were into gold digging, they'd use other websites like match.com

CCS

Reaction score
deleted for anonymnty. Got no serious replies except from Harie.

CCS

Reaction score
Should I be having so many dating problems?

5'8"
150 pounds

Income $20,000 per year. I can cover my expenses, but can't go wining and dining women who might not even be interested in me physically. I'd have to save dates for girlfriends, and keep it inexpensive before we cross that line.
Associates degree, close to a bachelors, dropped out.
Reliable vehicle with AC.
I live with a friend and his family so I can't host.

I think I get along with people just fine. I just don't drink. If I go to a bar, it is to meet people or to dance.

I try to email chubby women, but most just have face pics, so it is hard to tell them from the really obese ones. I also email the slim ones. The one who rescheduled for next sunday is very pretty, though some might not like her small breasts which she does not try to hide.

If I ask a face pic girl for a head toe pic, she always gets offended. Such BS. I'm attracted to chubby women, just not the obese ones. Should just meet them all in person and judge then?

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
I'm 5'8" without shoes on, and selected for height that I'm 5'8".
My headline is "Do you admire nature?"
My profile says:
"I am facinated and feel humble when I look at the stars and think about how far away they are and how many are in each galaxy, how far away and how many galaxies there are, and how old the light from them is by the time it reaches my eyes. There are so many worlds that rose and fell billions of years go. There are so many events we never will know about. If an asteroid tumbles around between two galaxies where no one can see it, does it matter if it is spinning to the left or to the right? When I look in the water of Town Lake or in the soil, I see another tiny world.

I give women the same respect that I give men. I believe in treating others the way I'd like to be treated, because I see some of myself in most people and creatures. I don't just open doors for pretty women and then ignore men and other women; I open doors for everyone. We all want to get ahead in life, but our character and love are defined by what we are willing to do to get ahead. I recognize the effor of others and what they are contributing and try be fair or generous in what I give. I'm not willing to rip off or take advantage of others to get what I want. I prefer to work hard and seek out others with compatible interests, or go it alone. I believe women are just as intelligent and emotional as men, but only seem confusing when they don't want to be forthcoming.

I've worked 70+ hours per week doing heavy manual labor several times in the past when saving up for this or that, and always succeeded at buying what I wanted. I also liked the exercise. It's hard though when the hours are from two jobs that don't want me working somewhere else.

I recently moved here from Tucson, AZ, where I went to the university of Arizona. I'm living with a high school friend of a freind and his wife and 3 year son until I get situated. My family and high school friends are my closest friends. I want to be physically fit like my father when I'm 62. I spend a lot of time babysitting and running errands and doing repairs. I love teaching their 3 year old him to climb increasingly difficult stuff, and how to swim. I have plenty of experience changing diapers."

Advice?
CCS that all sounds like a load of drivel, I bet it took you about 2 days to write all that crap, Just keep the last paragraph. (without the changing diapers bit!) You sound like you're trying to put on some new man romantic act. Women wont buy it. (15 yr old lonely twighlight fans might).
The photo is actually ok other than the women will be insecure because their legs are hairer than yours. But you'd never know this was a 30 odd yr old vigin with bizarre social phobias and crippling insecurity.
Seriously though these woman just want to look at a guy think he's ok and he does'nt sound like a weirdo. You're not trying to write a best seller here.

Boondock

Reaction score
- Silly wax-leg photo. It tries to convey "I'm adventurous and fun", and simply says "I'm a bit of a douche at climbing."

- Horrendous profile text. Too long and wordy, a crazy first paragraph which manages to say a lot without conveying anything at all. You come away just thinking that whoever wrote it's a bit of a geek, and a bit weird. I wonder whether asteroids tumble left or right out of the galaxy - wtf??

- Some pretty bad stats. E.g. dropped out of college (when did you do that, anyway?), on $20,000, living with high school friends. Not great facts.

- It isn't displayed, but I imagine the messages you've been sending out are pretty woeful too.

CCS

Reaction score
Well guys, I'm learning that my appearance is plenty good enough. The main thing I have to work on is how I talk. I got to learn stuff that turns them off, and not say it. Not say too much too soon. Learn how to say stuff nicely. Learn how to bring up sexual topics. And must give them compliments. All this PUA bs about putting them down is just bs. Women are just like men. They want to know that you like them. Well, mystery said only to neg 10's, not 7's.

Anyway, women are volunteering their numbers to me now. I'm doing a lot of texting, some talking, and have dates scheduled for Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. Might schedule another in Saturday night.

Get good at giving conversation bate. They won't write back if you did not give them anything interesting to ask you.

And I've learned I should write to all the hot ones, even if they make more than me. They write back. And if it is obvious from email and phone conversations that she is into you, and she is pretty, then offer buy her dinner. Just don't buy dinner on a practically blind date. Only do it for the ones who like you. If you are not sure, meet them for coffee.

My interests are different from yours, which might be part of my success. I'm not taking any of the advice from the guys who said I should be less romantic.

It is OK to be honest that you don't have money. And if she is not hot, lie that you don't have money. A less attractive woman will date you even if you don't buy, as long as you don't say it is because she is less attractive. Just be sweet about it, and say you are on a budget. You know she can't do better, but that does not mean you should rub it in. I wish the income questionnaire would say, "I'll tell you later", so if she is hot, you make a lot.

Anyway, the competition on that site is weak. That or the women just love to give their number out to many men for short term stuff. I'll find out.

CCS

Reaction score
Do not tell her she is better looking than you. Just tell her you find her very attractive.

If she asks why you are paying, do not say it is because she looks better. Say you are a big supporter of women's equality, but when you meet some you are attracted to who really clicks with you, your primal instinct just kicks in and you want to take care of her when she is in your presence.

But if she is ugly, tell her you find her attractive and would take her to the place she wants, but can't afford it. Or skip that and tell her you are just more into romantic walks than staring across a table at someone.

It is all about how you say it.

CCS

Reaction score
Most women will not lie that they want sex with you and then eat and run. If they do, you might have said too much too soon. There are a few who love playing men. But most who want free meals will say they are not sure if they like you yet, before the meal. Just go on walks with them and say you agree you should get to know them better. If you click and hit it off, gauge their appearance and decide how you want to push the boat out to sea. You might not even have to go out if you talk right.

My experience is women who don't like me are easy to spot. But women who would like me and think I don't like them look similar. You got to use compliments to make them show their colors, but after you establish you are a normal person and can hold a conversation and interact normally.

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS, are you just f*cking with us? Please just come clean already.