Couple of questions to get me started

Chitown

Reaction score
Hey gang,

I am just now getting started with this. I have done lots of research and have arrived to the conclusion that, as with everything, too much of something is not good. I have decided to come up with a routine, and I need your feedback as to how you think this would work out.

1. Nioxin Cleanser System 2--I will be using this every day.
2. I am also taking half pill of Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex, and half pill of Vitamin Shoppe - Beta Sitosterol, or 60 mg.
3. I have ordered Finpecia from Inhousepharmacy.biz and will be taking half pill, or 0.5 mg of it.

My questions are; am I taking something that I should be taking? I figured if I took a moderate doses of each of these three, it would overall help, while not really getting extreme sides. That's the hope at least.

I also wonder what you guys think of using Nioxin every day.

Anyway, thanks for any help coming my way. It's not like I'm excited to start with this, but I am hopeful. And I think you guys have a great community here, so I am really hoping to hear as many opinions as possible :)

Cheers!

C

Edit: For full disclosure, i am attaching a picture of my current state. I am having problems qualifying myself in any scale, since i don't seem to be balding in the back, just the front and middle...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 157

Mircalegro

Established Member
Reaction score
the nioxin stuff might be nice, but not necessary and probably wont do much in itself for your hair. if i were you, id just hop on the big 3- being finasteride- which youre already going to take, minoxidil 2x daily, and nizoral shampoo 2-3x a week. the rest of the days the nioxin is probably a good shampoo to use- like i said, just dont count on it to do anything for hair loss.

as for the beta sitosterol, i have no idea how effective/ineffective that may be- maybe someone else can weigh in on that one. but definitely go for the big 3 at least- you will have agood chance of maintaining and possibly even regrowing some hair

best of luck