Couldn't get it up when she was GOing DOWN!!!!

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
i still wonder today whether it was because the little general failed to salute.

Honest answer? HELL YES! Guys, you get 1 chance. Pre-mature ejaculation is acceptable -- women realize this happens when we are psyched and see it sort of as "normal" and sometimes even complimentary provided you get up again afterwards. But, seriously, you get 1 chance normally otherwise you can be assured she is making fun of you with her GF's the next day. Trust me, most of my friends are women, and they are BRUTAL on guys.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
f***...i don't care...i'm going to get that second chance...i'm pretty much back to normal now. It's my goal. i will at least get that chance...even if it means breaking all the rules about looking desperate...once i get her in the sac i will change her mind.

Will keep you guys updated....i am your new hope...i will change those set rules that you only get one chance.!!

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
f***...i don't care...i'm going to get that second chance...i'm pretty much back to normal now. It's my goal. i will at least get that chance...even if it means breaking all the rules about looking desperate...once i get her in the sac i will change her mind.

Will keep you guys updated....i am your new hope...i will change those set rules that you only get one chance.!!

Good for you! :)

YOu might tell her the truth about what happened? Then, what will win you MAJOR points is that you think she is so great that you quit the drug for her even... Accepting male pattern baldness might win you a few points as she will be flattered...

GOOD LUCK!

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah she is definately dumping you for failing to get hard during the BJ. She probably figures its a sign of bad things to come, and also her friends probably all know about it and are telling her to scram.

Ive never had that specific problem but a few times when I was oversexed I couldent finish while wearing a condom. Both times it eventually just started getting not so hard until I just bailed and said I couldent finish. Honestly it happened twice with this same girl and she broke up with me soon afterwards. I was jerking off a lot at the time ( twice a day ) so that had a lot to do also.

So anyhow Ive kinda been there, I feel for ya. Good news is Im in my mid-30s and my johnson has been hard as steel with women lately, so I dont think you have to worry about being impotent at 25.

But yeah if it gets in your head and you start to worry its probably gonna psyche you out. Best to get back on the horse ASAP and get this out of your mind.

I gotta say, that does sound like a nightmare, having a girl trying to suck start your limp dick and it not working. I cant imagine much worse.