Could You Rate My Norwood Please? I Would Be Very Grateful

Grim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys you might have seen my post awhile back of what oral minoxidil did to my temples. Well my hairline is filled with either minaturized hairs or regrowth.
Just wondering what I'm sitting at in the Norwood scale.
If you haven't seen my thread on my temple regrowth. I'll add the before and after pictures as well.

Attachments

• 20200410_211420.jpg
    20200410_211420.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 824
  • 20210729_032321.jpg
    20210729_032321.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 193

Iambatmanco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys you might have seen my post awhile back of what oral minoxidil did to my temples. Well my hairline is filled with either minaturized hairs or regrowth.
Just wondering what I'm sitting at in the Norwood scale.
If you haven't seen my thread on my temple regrowth. I'll add the before and after pictures as well.
What oral minoxidil did this? Unbelievable. NW0 it is

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey grim, can I ask wha dosage are you currently on and how long have you been on the oral minoxidil?

at which month did you start seeing regrow mate?

cheers

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
This is motivating me to start oral min lol...

NW0

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations! You saved your hairline before it is too late.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't we just get whole body laser hair removal then oral minoxidil lol

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Street smarts.

Grim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey grim, can I ask wha dosage are you currently on and how long have you been on the oral minoxidil?

at which month did you start seeing regrow mate?

cheers
Im usually on 10mg but if I'm running low I'll take 5mg. Around 6-8 month mark I saw good regrowth. However you may become a wolfman like me.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long does oral minoxidil work? Is it like topical where it looses effectiveness after two years? And what are the side effects?

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im usually on 10mg but if I'm running low I'll take 5mg. Around 6-8 month mark I saw good regrowth. However you may become a wolfman like me.

Brother, wolf man or not. Hair = life.
Good on you buddy!!

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil causes increased growth of hair everywhere. c***, balls, anus, neck, everywhere.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil causes increased growth of hair everywhere. c***, balls, anus, neck, everywhere.

Not necessarily. You could take 1.25 mg and see what happens. Not everyone gets hypertrichosis from oral min. 10mg IMO is a very high dose, 5 mg would be the ceiling for me.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score

Could you tell me how much oral min has helped your retrograde alopecia? Did it also improve the quality of your existing hair (did your existing hair get thicker, stronger?)

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
I was on oral min 7.5 mg for a while and did get any hair growth just a bigger shed. I’m back down to 2.5mg now.

How are your results on 2.5mg? Significant hair regrowrth, improved quality of existing hair, any of it?

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely got some nice results. But oral minoxidil seems somewhat unsafe due to the changes in blood pressure and skin issues. Seems you haven't had any of those sides?

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I shed a ton of hairs everyday 150-300 depending on the day. My hair have gotten a little worse at the hairline over a 2.4 year period. People say oral min and finasteride are clearly working for me from pics but I’m hesitant with this long heavy shed.
Your obviously doing something right with little to no change. You may be overthinking it as alot of is do.