Could you help me pics inside (update 02/07)

CDESIGN404

Reaction score
Hello All

I am from france and have posted some posts yet.

I wanted if my condition was normal.

I started finasteride then had to stop.
In the year after stopping, i noticed i have lost many hair especially on the right side of my head.

Two years later i decided to go back to finasteride. It was on october 05)

so i am now on my 15 months on finasteride.
I wanted to ask you if it was normal to shed like i am now (i thin badly since november) and will i recover from the thing i call shedding.

I lose many hairs from everywhere....

Where you shedding from finasteride ?

is this a shedding (at 13-14-15 months i doubt it is)

>pics

http://cdesign404.free.fr/evolutioncheveux/

[/img]

G

Dude, go and see a doctor. This doesn´t look like male pattern baldness! Get some bloodwork done and your thyroid checked. This thinning on the sides is definetly not normal, but I can´t give you any further advice than that. Good Luck!

NedFlanders

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think there has been improvement. The 9-06 pic looks a whole lot better than the 8-05 pic. Seems like all your hair loss is on the sides. May want to get that checked out.

CDESIGN404

Reaction score
thanks for response...

I dont know why i have such a problem do you think propecia is necessary..

I lose many hairs now...i have stopped minoxidil..is this the cause?

I wanted to try foam...but i am affraid of shedding

What do you think o f my hair now?

G

Taugenichts said:
Dude, go and see a doctor. This doesn´t look like male pattern baldness! Get some bloodwork done and your thyroid checked. This thinning on the sides is definetly not normal, but I can´t give you any further advice than that. Good Luck!

i disagree. that is not the permanent zone where he is thinning. the nw7 only has a thin ridge of hair around the bottom of his sides and back. this guy still has hair there. he's thinning in areas where an NW6 would still have hair but that doesn't mean that it's not male pattern baldness. I think it is. I agree with seeing a doctor but I still think it is male pattern baldness.

NedFlanders

Established Member
Reaction score
Pics 9-06 and 2-07 looks like you have a thick head of hair. It looks good especially 9-06. I have read that some people say that its possible to shed it cycles. In other words you may shed for a month and than stop, but have it start up again months later. As far as shedding goes not everyone sheds the same. Some do and some dont.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
From your side profile, you look a lot like Robert Downey Jr., a movie actor here in the US. By the way, I agree about your problem not looking like typical male pattern baldness. I would see a doctor and get some blood work done, just to be certain.

CDESIGN404

Reaction score
wanted to know something elseunder my hairline i have many tiny hairs is a result of the miniturisation or new hair trying to grow with propecia?
i have the same one temples..

The Dangerman

Established Member
Reaction score
What people are suggesting is that you see a doctor to find out the cause of your hairloss. Not all hairloss is male pattern baldness, and if its not male pattern baldness, once you have identified the cause it may be reversible without the need for Propecia or other male pattern baldness treatments.

Of course it could well be male pattern baldness, but the advice is to find out for definate.

The Dangerman

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know, I'm not a doctor, and diagnosing over the internet having only seen pictures would be irresponsible. Just make an appointment, then you will have a proffesional opinion, and who could run some blood tests, etc,

CDESIGN404

Reaction score
ok but is it possible somthing wro,ng in my blood can affect only one side of my head?

Do you see difference beetween right and left?

The Dangerman

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes your left side does seem worse then the right side, but I've no idea what could cause that.

The Dangerman

Established Member
Reaction score
The picture on the left.

G

If you don´t have male pattern baldness then Propecia is ineffective indeed. But maybe you have male pattern baldness and some other health related hair loss in this case Propecia would only be effective for male pattern baldness hairloss.
Why don´t you just see a doctor??

I agree that your left side looks worse but I don´t think this is unusual. My left side looks worse than my right side for instance.

Good Luck!

NedFlanders

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does he seem to have a thick full head of hair around his hair line and even from what you can barely see the crown also. I would kill to have that much hair. It seems what hair loss he does have is just on the sides. I wonder what is causing that? The way the pics look it seems he just losing it on the sides, and that doesnt fit anywhere on the Norwood scale does it?