Could You Get Botox And Micro Needle?

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm going to but a Derminator 2 and start micro needling, but also due to quite serious migraines I'm looking in to getting Botox injections in my scalp (and neck) as this apparently can help with them.

I got a bit excited at the idea of maybe stopping my migraines and getting a bit of hairloss improvement at the same time (not sure if the injections would be the same spots etc for migraines and hairloss?).

Anyway I then started to think that maybe you can't do Botox and micro needling at the same time, because Botox paralyses the scalp?

Is this doing two opposite things to your scalp and risking neither working does anyone know?

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
You can needle on botox, but the botox doesn't last as long if you do.

I don't think they inject on the crown for migraines, so wonder if I could maybe just micro needle there and hope Botox does something at the front?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no issue with doing both. For hair loss have them use toxin on both masseter muscles. Theoretically, this causes 20 percent less hair loss although that stat sounds wrong to me.

McNeal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your answers, I also wanted to know about this. I've heard that there are two ways to treat hair loss with Botox. The first one is Botox for hair, which doesn't contain the toxin. It's simply applied to the hair, and the procedure restores damaged hair, creates more volume, and also gives the hair a natural shine. Another way to use Botox is to inject it into the scalp -- this method has long been used by Hollywood actors. And I've read that Botox works wonders. After reading some interesting articles about Botox, I decided to take Botox and Dermal Filler training course, and I believe I'll become an expert in this field. Of course, I have a medical degree, but I decided to take a break after graduating to think about my future. Well, it's time to get new knowledge and skills to help people solve health issues.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone one interested in botox and especially of the masseter muscles, I highly recommend it. Botox and filler are really cutting into cosmetic surgery as they work so great for age and feminization and relaxing the masseter muscles which could relieve headaches.

IsacCornish

My Regimen
Reaction score
Botox and microneedling are often used for different purposes. Botox paralyzes the muscles to prevent wrinkles, while microneedling stimulates collagen production. Both have their pros and cons, so it's essential to consider what your primary goals are—addressing migraines, improving hair loss, or something else.

Now, since the thread is a bit dated, you may have already gone ahead with one or both procedures. If you're still interested, perhaps consult a clinic like lip injections santa barbara for professional advice. They offer a variety of non-surgical treatments and could provide insights on combining procedures safely and effectively.

Last edited: