Could This Have A Postive Effect? I Got Regrwoth.

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm using Amino Energy by Optimum Nutrition a couple times a week. It isn't that much of a performance booster and I don't know if it's supposed to be.... but I feel good using it.

A few weeks ago I lowered the dosage of finasteride I take daily, from 1,25mg/day to 0,25mg/day now. I also added this (natural) vitamin b complex alongside amino energy. The funny this is that since I changed my regimen I'm getting a lot of regrowth, especially on the hairline. I'm really happy about it. Could the following ingredients have contributed to these results?:

Amino Blend (5g):
Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Leucine, CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine, Micronized Citrulline, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine, Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized L-Histidine, Micronized L-Lysine, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Methionine

Energy Blend (160mg):
Caffeine (From Green Tea)‡, Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis)(Leaf)(Standardized For EGCG), Green Coffee Extract

Other Ingredients:
Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Tartaric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Lecithin, FD&C Blue #2, FD&C Red #40, Inulin.

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pictures?

This isn't a great picture but I took it just now. You can see there's quite some regrowth, right? And there are a lot of shorters hairs that don't even show on this picutre. Quite happy atm.

IMG_1612.JPG

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hard to tell since there are no before photos, but I'm happy if it works for you. Keep us updated please.

checkers2

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you've only lowered your finasteride dose a few weeks ago and also added aminos around the same time i would think any growth was probably from what you did before making the change

Fatherbalding17

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn dude pumped for you. Hopefully that sticks out cause that's gonna make your hairline money if they grow fully. I may have asked you before but how long did your scalp itch/how intense was it during your second shed?

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Fatherbalding17 Sorry for the late reply. The scalp itch has always been quite intense, even after I started finasteride it didn't really became less. I had some good periods but they never lasted very long. Atm I'm doing good, not much itching. I also added Nizoral ~2 months ago, maybe that has something to do with it as well. I like to use it but it dries my hair out so much that my it actually looks thinner.

gonetoday

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm using Amino Energy by Optimum Nutrition a couple times a week. It isn't that much of a performance booster and I don't know if it's supposed to be.... but I feel good using it.

A few weeks ago I lowered the dosage of finasteride I take daily, from 1,25mg/day to 0,25mg/day now. I also added this (natural) vitamin b complex alongside amino energy. The funny this is that since I changed my regimen I'm getting a lot of regrowth, especially on the hairline. I'm really happy about it. Could the following ingredients have contributed to these results?:

Amino Blend (5g):
Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Leucine, CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine, Micronized Citrulline, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine, Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized L-Histidine, Micronized L-Lysine, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Methionine

Energy Blend (160mg):
Caffeine (From Green Tea)‡, Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis)(Leaf)(Standardized For EGCG), Green Coffee Extract

Other Ingredients:
Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Tartaric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Lecithin, FD&C Blue #2, FD&C Red #40, Inulin.
What was the brand of the vitamin b complex, as have heard of nad boosters regrowing hair, which would be nicotinamide riboside and nicotinamide mononucleotide could be the case your other supplement helped as well.