Could Ru-58841 Be Causing Chest Side Effects?

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started taking RU58841 about five weeks ago. I added it to my regimen of zix and weekly needling. After the first week I noticed some slight brain fog which went away and was likely placebo.

But about a week ago after a month of using roughly 25-30mg a day I started noticing new side effects. I would occasionally feel some slight chest pain the first month after applying but nothing bad. Starting last week, I noticed pain in my chest but mainly my sternum and middle of my chest and lungs. I also noticed heart palpitations and shortness of breath to go along with chest pressure. When I go online my symptoms aline closely with Costochondritis or Tietzs Syndrome.

I went to the doctor who said it was highly unlikely a topical antiandrogen could cause this it is was likely Costochondritis or something with anxiety. I got an ekg and chest x ray and everything came back great. But he said it continued it could be a real issue. I’ve even suspected it to be coronavirus but that’s unlikely.
I’ve always had anxiety but I’ve never felt like this. I’ve read people online say almost these exact same things on RU.

I’ve kept using it but I lowered the dose to 15mg a day and the pain has continued but it could be to early to tell since it’s only been a few days. I’ve heard others say similar things but I don’t know how accurate it is or true.

It could obviously maybe be coronavirus since I’ve had a sore throat and swollen lymph nodes but it seems unlikely. I did get tested yesterday.

My questions are:
Should I continue at a lower dose or should I stop?
Could this be Costochondritis, anxiety, coronavirus, or is it from the RU?
Has anyone else on RU ever felt this?
Could 15mg be effective combined with the rest of my regimen?
Thanks and any reply helps!

Last edited:

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used RU for a few days (don't remember the dose) and I had terrible chest pain. I stopped using it and the pain went away. It's a dangerous drug I would steer clear.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used RU for a few days (don't remember the dose) and I had terrible chest pain. I stopped using it and the pain went away. It's a dangerous drug I would steer clear.
Are you sure it was from RU? Did you try lowering the dose

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe by because of the microneedling mixed with the RU? Today is my 30th dosage and I haven't had any chest issues. I also take oral minoxidil and have hypertension without it. I'm at 160 / 90 without, 125 / 80 with 10mg.

I'd suggest going less depth with microneedling.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe by because of the microneedling mixed with the RU? Today is my 30th dosage and I haven't had any chest issues. I also take oral minoxidil and have hypertension without it. I'm at 160 / 90 without, 125 / 80 with 10mg.

I'd suggest going less depth with microneedling.
Ok thanks, what dose do you use for ru? I heard needling only affects absorption for 24 hours or likely less and I don’t needle for 36 hours after

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why I think we should pinpoint the original heart failure post to track the user and see if he was trolling, it's 99% trolling imo but apparently some user called zero also died from possibly fake RU? Too many rumors oof

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
99% of the users who are using RU and post on forums around the internet say the same thing, first sign and side effect and most worrying, chest pain and palpitation after using RU, there are like 1% who say that they don't have any problems, and these things besides the fact that there is not even one post with an before or after photo with this thing working, not even one f*****g study that actually shows that is actually f*****g working for hairloss and with all of that, a lot of retards are buying it from shady corners of this planet without even doubting that they are doing a huge mistake that could endanger their lives and not even saving their hair, absolutely mind blowing.

On every post like on the finasteride side effects posts also, there are people who are dismissing it just because they are actually mentally ill low iq dumb motherfuckers and this shows clearly that they are so dumb, desperate, insecure and retarded that they would even dismiss people who claim sides from a non approved and illegal substance that has no human trials done on it and it's sold for "research purposes" to all the deluded retards who are trying to save their hair, regardless of them being just some money adding lab rats to whom knows what communist chinese underground lab who is selling these things.

99% of it's users don't even test it, have no idea of the actual concentrations and substances, no idea of the purity and nonexistent safety profile, they just listen to some deluded steroid ugly addict like more shits more farts or that other mentally ill demented f*** kevin f*** or what his name is on youtube and take their word for granted and leave their health, future and lives into the hands of random strangers online who vouch for these things with their life.

The first line of attack for a person that struggles with hairloss these days should be therapy, not dermatologists, not drugs, not internet forums or youtube or any other deluded f*** that thinks he knows something just because he is reading studies all day online, from his mothers basement without any actual real knowledge or experience, most not even understanding and comprehending simple things or logic.

Last edited:

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why I think we should pinpoint the original heart failure post to track the user and see if he was trolling, it's 99% trolling imo but apparently some user called zero also died from possibly fake RU? Too many rumors oof
I buy mine from anageninc which seemed to by the go to safe place.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
99% of RU users get side effects? What

Prove me wrong, and i was referring to that particularly side effect, chest pains, very rarely you see somebody reporting something else, i maybe have expressed myself wrong there i apologize, all tho it's not like there are a lot of RU users globally, not everybody is that retarded, if there are a few thousands it would be a miracle.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody cares about your likes or dislikes @sonictemples, come with some studies or data that contradicts me, f*****g deluded ignorant morons
There were multiple studies on ru saying it worked if that’s what you mean but I’m talking about side effects. I don’t think that 99% of RU users get them.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There were multiple studies on ru saying it worked if that’s what you mean but I’m talking about side effects. I don’t think that 99% of RU users get them.

Show the studies, post them here so that everybody can see them

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Show the studies, post them here so that everybody can see them
You can easily look it up and find them. I don’t want all this craziness ruining my thread. I just want answers to my questions on my op. I don’t want angry replies that don’t help me

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also think this may be covid 19 because I have a sore/swollen throat and shortness of breath and the pain is more in my sternum and lungs. I also didn’t hve chest pains for the first month and most experience it right away

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can easily look it up and find them. I don’t want all this craziness ruining my thread. I just want answers to my questions on my op. I don’t want angry replies that don’t help me

We all know "the studies mate" there are people who were taking RU long before a lot of these retards even knew it existed. And it's not an angry reply just because i'm using f*****g and f*** words lol, it's just the truth, the fact that it bothers you or others just shows that this is the way a lot of humans are and it's absolutely mind blowing that some of you are actually buying and using this thing and after your actually f*****g getting side effects from it your still dismissing them and trying to attribute them to other things lmao, damn some of you are really, really, really low IQ and i bet as i said it many times that most of you are americans, only they can achieve that iq so low and what's happening now there in their country with black lives matter and the corona is the only proof somebody needs to understand that.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also think this may be covid 19 because I have a sore/swollen throat and shortness of breath and the pain is more in my sternum and lungs. I also didn’t hve chest pains for the first month and most experience it right away

Take the covid test and eliminate that cause, eliminate everything and just use the RU and if the sides are still there and they will because a lot of you have no idea about how an AR actually works and were they are located, most of you have no idea about how this substance works, for f*** sakes most of you have no idea about how the scalp penetration works in the first place but with all of that a lot of you are so retarded that your endangering your health and others health also with these things, absolutely mind blowing.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We all know "the studies mate" there are people who were taking RU long before a lot of these retards even knew it existed. And it's not an angry reply just because i'm using f*****g and f*** words lol, it's just the truth, the fact that it bothers you or others just shows that this is the way a lot of humans are and it's absolutely mind blowing that some of you are actually buying and using this thing and after your actually f*****g getting side effects from it your still dismissing them and trying to attribute them to other things lmao, damn some of you are really, really, really low IQ and i bet as i said it many times that most of you are americans, only they can achieve that iq so low and what's happening now there in their country with black lives matter and the corona is the only proof somebody needs to understand that.
So now you hate America because of Black Lives Matter and is testing people for coronavirus. What great country do you belong?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So now you hate America because of Black Lives Matter and is testing people for coronavirus. What great country do you belong?

Testing people for corona, dude your literal president is a f*****g mentally ill retard and your citizens are trowing parties and fight to see who gets corona first, wtf are you taking about? Lmao, i was sure anyways thank for proving my point.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought about RU for a bit but the long term unknown health risks were a bit much for me, plus im trying to avoid topicals in general. Many have reported success after years of using so who knows.