Could Milk Cause Hair Thinning? 7th Word

scaredformylife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went from drinking no milk to having a big glass of milk before bed every night. Since I’ve started drinking milk I’ve also noticed that my hair might be thinning. Is this a coincidence or could milk be causing some hair thinning?

RockChalk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oddly same thing happened to me. Unsure if you can relate the two though, or at least there’s no real evidence to back it up.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed gyno after I started drinking milk. And it went away right after I stopped drinking it.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a dairy intolerance which made my hair thin all over and gave me red spots on my scalp.

Improved dramatically when I decreased my milk consumption

RockChalk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly enough for me I think I’m done drinking milk
If you think that will help. Hair loss can make you think like that though. In reality, I think it’s just genetics but I guess there’s plenty that’s unknown in the world of hair loss.

scaredformylife

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think that will help. Hair loss can make you think like that though. In reality, I think it’s just genetics but I guess there’s plenty that’s unknown in the world of hair loss.
Yeah I’m probably just balding but I’ll try anything

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn’t know what gyno was until about two seconds ago but I’m pretty sure I have that
My gyno went away after I stopped masturbating (I used to masturbate excessively so the average masturbator may not get gyno) and then it came back when I started to drink milk. I'm pretty sure finasteride can cause gyno in some people too.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so, I drink milk and eat two Greek yogurt a a day and have always had extremely thick hair and a low hairline. If anything I would think it's good giving it nutrients and vitamins. Quick Google search confirms...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200218-020344.png
    Screenshot_20200218-020344.png
    173.4 KB · Views: 137

INT

Reaction score
My gyno went away after I stopped masturbating (I used to masturbate excessively so the average masturbator may not get gyno) and then it came back when I started to drink milk. I'm pretty sure finasteride can cause gyno in some people too.

I am happy for you that your gyno went away but nofap had nothing to do with it. Milk contains a lot of estrogens so this could potentially have an effect.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am happy for you that your gyno went away but nofap had nothing to do with it. Milk contains a lot of estrogens so this could potentially have an effect.
I only started drinking milk 3 months ago. I stopped masturbating over a year ago and thats when my gyno stopped. But you could be right, maybe my gyno disappeared for some other reasons such as me nearing the end of puberty. Some people have also experienced the same thing after abstaining while others have not.