Could itching be a sign of growth?

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
youngbaldie said:
PropeciaJunkie said:
GrowHairGrow! said:
PropeciaJunkie said:
[quote="GrowHairGrow!":1eb84]

Lots of people have said that apple cider vinegar works. How often do you use it?
I use it EOD and if the itching is still around then I use it everyday. I hate the itch flare ups :(

Oh and you hair looks good. Wish I could pull that look off.

Thanks. How's your hair doing btw? Your regimen is pretty similar to mine and you got the itch and all. We're in the same boat :lol: .

Very similar to yours, but I think you have a little more up front. The one thing I noticed is while on finasteride for 7 months now, The front started to thin more and that is where i get most of my itch

How has saw palmetto worked for you? It seemed to help my itch, but also gave me insomnia. Did you have insomnia on such a high dose?[/quote:1eb84]

Saw palmetto does alot for the itch, and no I do not have any problems sleeping. It does taste like crap when you burp though, lol

sincityslicker

Reaction score
I think the itching must be the Dht and possibly the shrinking of the follicle. Whenever I have a bad itch hair always seems to fall out from that area. I've been on finasteride for a year and it has helped with the itching a little but, I still get it despite the treatment I am using.