Could I be a candidate for a transplant?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, so you can't prove it, you can show it . Lol .
You were pathetic enough to cherrypick a picture where scars were noticeable, goofy miserable old man.

This is how it looks after the transplant heals, minimal scarring that no one will think of twice even from up close.

maxresdefault.jpg

You gotta have very very low iq if you think that having a fucked up receded hairline is better cuz you won't have any vague hints of FUE that no one will ever notice in real life.

"Oh wow babe, the skin underneath the hair on the back of your head right below the balding crown looks so perfect. I love it!" said every woman ever. LOL

Last edited:

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
You were pathetic enough to cherrypick a picture where scars were noticeable, goofy miserable old man.

This is how it looks after the transplant heals, minimal scarring that no one will think of twice even from up close.

View attachment 152574

You gotta have very very low iq if you think that having a fucked up receded hairline is better cuz you won't have any vague hints of FUE that no one will ever notice in real life.

"Oh wow babe, the skin underneath the hair on the back of your head right below the balding crown looks so perfect. I love it!" said every woman ever. LOL
Low, you just put a photo that were we don't even are sure a transplant was done. Lol. Yo want more scalp picture ?
Here you have 100s of photos of how scars looks :
Fue scars
Shave your hair and show us little man !

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Low, you just put a photo that were we don't even are sure a transplant was done. Lol. Yo want more scalp picture ?
Here you have 100s of photos of how scars looks :
Fue scars
Shave your hair and show us little man !
You are so old, you struggle with technology so much that you can't even do something simple like posting a link right. Why should anyone trust you?

You are in your mid 40's and you're on this forum all day talking sh*t. No career, no wife, no kids, no hair, no dignity.

OP didn't even say that he shaves his head by the way. He buzzes it which he will comfortably be able to keep on doing after a transplant if he wants, just with a way better hairline and more coverage. Shut your goofy a$$ up, grandpa.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
"we don't even are sure a transplant was done"

Your grammar made my eyes bleed, but anyway you just proved my point. Thank you. If you look up close, you can see the white dots that are resulted by FUE. The fact you are not sure a transplant was done, even as an old bitter man who is aware of transplants, only strengthens my claim.

Btw arguing as a middle aged man because you can't accept defeat on the Internet is embarrassing. Stop trolling and leave.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

Your grammar made my eyes bleed, but anyway you just proved my point. Thank you. If you look up close, you can see the white dots that are resulted by FUE. The fact you are not sure a transplant was done, even as an old bitter man who is aware of transplants, only strengthens my claim.

Btw arguing as a middle aged man because you can't accept defeat on the Internet is embarrassing. Stop trolling and leave.

View attachment 152575
Hahaha, all you can do is dislike all messages and upload a meme. Poor guy . You are Pathetic , can't even imagine how you look shaved , lol .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 152575
You are puting the neck of somebody, so ? we must asume he have a hair transplant. Lol .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so old, you struggle with technology so much that you can't even do something simple like posting a link right. Why should anyone trust you?

You are in your mid 40's and you're on this forum all day talking sh*t. No career, no wife, no kids, no hair, no dignity.

OP didn't even say that he shaves his head by the way. He buzzes it which he will comfortably be able to keep on doing after a transplant if he wants, just with a way better hairline and more coverage. Shut your goofy a$$ up, grandpa.
All you can do is insult. Any surgical procedure leave scar. Shave your neck and show it to us . Loser .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 152575

11-300x200.jpg

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

1607828043785.jpeg

lol dude, did you ever checked your neck ? lol

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol, dude, you are so bad :
main-qimg-e57b82dff93a18c4acd8973a270b47c3.png

There you have yours none scar hair transplant. Lol . Hair transplants docs should love idiots like you .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 152574

Congratulation, over 10000 photos you find one where scar are not so visible ! Lol .. And this is the average results ?
SHOW US YOUR SHAVED SCALP !!!! lol . just another Bieber wanna be .
You are young and idiot, congratulation. Soon you will be old and idiot . Lol .
Poor idiot, just now found that he have a neck full of scars. Yep, you are young, most probably your hair will go forward and you can't shave it. Good luck with that , lol .

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this is sad, first of all logging in to 8 quotes in a row from the same person is crazy.. obvious untreated mental health issues, get help please.

Secondly, your English is pretty bad and I don't say it as an insult, but it's obvious and as a result you can't understand any post, makes things very difficult and a waste of time as I already addressed everything.

You keep posting pictures out of context and going "HAHAHA", however the pic that I posted is how proper FUE looks a year after it heals. I don't see the point to keep posting similar pics, since that's common knowledge too.

Get help, improve your English and learn how to find and comprehend basic info online.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this is sad, first of all logging in to 8 quotes in a row from the same person is crazy.. obvious untreated mental health issues, get help please.

Secondly, your English is pretty bad and I don't say it as an insult, but it's obvious and as a result you can't understand any post, makes things very difficult and a waste of time as I already addressed everything.

You keep posting pictures out of context and going "HAHAHA", however the pic that I posted is how proper FUE looks a year after it heals. I don't see the point to keep posting similar pics, since that's common knowledge too.

Get help, improve your English and learn how to find and comprehend basic info online.
Show us your shave neck kid ! Lol . Common , you know how to use a mirrow , a shaver and a cell photo to make a photo, right ? you are an smart millennial . And now you have learned an importan lesson, surgical procedures leaves scars ! lol .
SHAVE IT AND SHOW US ! don't be a pussy.
But the way, you are not that idiot, you know how to count till 8 ! congratulation !

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Show us your shave neck kid ! Lol . Common , you know how to use a mirrow , a shaver and a cell photo to make a photo, right ? you are an smart millennial . And now you have learned an importan lesson, surgical procedures leaves scars ! lol .
SHAVE IT AND SHOW US ! don't be a pussy.
But the way, you are not that idiot, you know how to count till 8 ! congratulation !
First of all I'm an adult, not a kid. Much more manly than you too. However you are getting old, your bones are getting weaker and it pisses you off that you've wasted your life. You get on the Internet and talk reckless in attempt to release that tension.

I'll put it here once again for you: If you think that FUE scars are a reason to be concerned, you are a full time moron. Period. Wanna know why? Go back and read my posts from the start. I've made enough compelling arguments to refute your flawed logic throughout this thread.

Maybe it would only be an issue if he decided to shave his head down to the skin, which he surely won't. Buzz and shave are two different things.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all I'm an adult, not a kid. Much more manly than you too. However you are getting old, your bones are getting weaker and it pisses you off that you've wasted your life. You get on the Internet and talk reckless in attempt to release that tension.

I'll put it here once again for you: If you think that FUE scars are a reason to be concerned, you are a full time moron. Period. Wanna know why? Go back and read my posts from the start. I've made enough compelling arguments to refute your flawed logic throughout this thread.

Maybe it would only be an issue if he decided to shave his head down to the skin, which he surely won't. Buzz and shave are two different things.
I am too old, get family, don't have time to read the comments of a virgin whimsical millennial . Get a life and, SHAVE IT AND SHOW US YOUR NONE SCARS !! lol

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, do simple math. Calculate how many follicles/hair you thought you lost and how much you can get transplanted.
Also, if you have being use it minoxidil for a " few month " and without anything else, like tretinoin ( a must ) or ketoconazole shampoo, you don't even have the full knoweldge of what you can actually regrowth/keep with medicine.

"I don't think the buzz looks too bad on me" once you get a hair transplant, not matter how good it is, you get scars . So cut it really short will make the visibles .
Hey random question, does tretinoin help min non-responders? I've been using it without it for 8 months now and it's safe to same I'm a non-responder. Should I add?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey random question, does tretinoin help min non-responders? I've been using it without it for 8 months now and it's safe to same I'm a non-responder. Should I add?
Yes, that is exactly what is do. There is a great study, search it on pubmed.gov from last year. They put a group on minoxidil for x amonunt o month, that that didn't respond to minoxidil , they add it tretinoin and they start to respond. The study was even better, since they checked the enzime that convert minoxidil into active minoxidil ( minoxidil sulphate ) and they also prove that with just one application of tretinoin the enzyme active.of that who were not respond to minoxidil alone, increase.
It is an amazing study.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, that is exactly what is do. There is a great study, search it on pubmed.gov from last year. They put a group on minoxidil for x amonunt o month, that that didn't respond to minoxidil , they add it tretinoin and they start to respond. The study was even better, since they checked the enzime that convert minoxidil into active minoxidil ( minoxidil sulphate ) and they also prove that with just one application of tretinoin the enzyme active.of that who were not respond to minoxidil alone, increase.
It is an amazing study.
Oh amazing, does retin-a accomplish the same thing? I just bought a new pre-mixed solution that has a higher % of min, azelic acid, caffeine and retin-a. Should I buy pure tretinoin to mix in?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh amazing, does retin-a accomplish the same thing? I just bought a new pre-mixed solution that has a higher % of min, azelic acid, caffeine and retin-a. Should I buy pure tretinoin to mix in?
retin-a or retinol ? if is retin-a , is the same. retin-a is the brand name, like propecia is the brand name of finasteride.