Could hair falling out with relatively low effort all over the body a bad sign?

xcrusher

Reaction score
The hair on my had has been shedding a lot and falling out easily but I thought it was due to male pattern baldness but i put my hand through my chest hair today and i lost like 10 hairs with minimal effort. I kept doing it and kept on losing lots of hair and as i keep doing it my hair keeps falling out of my chest. Could I have some problems that I don't know about?

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
See a dermatologist...people on this site are barely knowledgeable on male pattern baldness much less other forms of hair loss... it could be a multitude of things and most of those require a blood test to confirm

xcrusher

Reaction score
See a dermatologist...people on this site are barely knowledgeable on male pattern baldness much less other forms of hair loss... it could be a multitude of things and most of those require a blood test to confirm
Yea I should because I lost like hundreds of chest hairs just by rubbing my hands through them. I've been telling my parents but I don't have a regular doctor and I need a referral before I could go to a derm but i'll see what I can do.