Cotsarelis: Malaka

underdog12

Reaction score
If you don't speak Greek here is your lesson for the day

Malakas (Greek: ???????) : The world champion of masturbation.. the Michael Jordan of jerkoffs.

George Cotserlis is the biggest malaka known to the greek diaspora and the world at large. I can't stand his ground breaking discoveries that lead to absolutely nothing but misleading millions of men. I have to hope that he is actually a gift of god and that we're just crucifying him for nothing. If PGD2 actually proves to be very helpful in us maintaining or growing back hair, I will gladly bite my tongue. But for now he is one huge malaka and I'm pissed at the prospect of having another big let down.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
underdog12 said:

Malakas (Greek: ???????) : The world champion of masturbation.. the Michael Jordan of jerkoffs.

George Cotserlis is the biggest malaka known to the greek diaspora and the world at large. I can't stand his ground breaking discoveries that lead to absolutely nothing but misleading millions of men. I have to hope that he is actually a gift of god and that we're just crucifying him for nothing. If PGD2 actually proves to be very helpful in us maintaining or growing back hair, I will gladly bite my tongue. But for now he is one huge malaka and I'm pissed at the prospect of having another big let down.

what are you tawking about?

underdog12

Reaction score
Vent my frustrations about a fellow greek. I went through the news from the last 10 years and this guy is always claiming he's found a cure.

j87x

Reaction score
At first I thought this was another "masturbation causes hairloss" thread.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I dont know I saw at least 10 credible news sources saying male pattern baldness is basically cured because of this PGD 2 discovery so they cant all be lying. I dont think the media lies or distorts the truth to bran wash the masses.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
abcdefg said:
I dont think the media lies or distorts the truth to bran wash the masses.

276827-194995-joker_super.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

George Cotserlis is the biggest malaka known to the greek diaspora and the world at large.

LOL!!!