Costco?

viet nom nom

Established Member
Reaction score
Sick of getting bent over by Walgreens. I hear Costco is the place to be. Anyone buy there?

My script is for 1 mg.

What would I pay, which membership do I need?

sportsfan12

Established Member
Reaction score
Sick of getting bent over by Walgreens. I hear Costco is the place to be. Anyone buy there?

My script is for 1 mg.

What would I pay, which membership do I need?

Don't need a membership for Costco pharmacy! I get my finasteride there- 3 months worth is $24 I believe

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been paying less than $15 for a month's supply and you don't have to have a membership to use the pharmacy. I have a membership though for convenience.

They sometimes stop you at the door to check if you are a member. I got tired of explaining that I'm just using the pharmacy. Also, good gas prices and $5 dollar rotisserie chickens, $1.50 for a hotdog and 20oz drink cant be beat!

sportsfan12

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been paying less than $15 for a month's supply and you don't have to have a membership to use the pharmacy. I have a membership though for convenience.

They sometimes stop you at the door to check if you are a member. I got tired of explaining that I'm just using the pharmacy. Also, good gas prices and $5 dollar rotisserie chickens, $1.50 for a hotdog and 20oz drink cant be beat!

Costco helps my hair and my appetite

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Also $5 pumpkin pies around thanksgiving and christmas time that are pretty good size. Not the best pumpkin pies but there pretty good with some whipcream and for the price you can't beat it.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Also, good gas prices and $5 dollar rotisserie chickens, $1.50 for a hotdog and 20oz drink cant be beat!

I was going to mention that, haha.

LouReed

Reaction score
What really? It's $15 for 30-days of 1mg finasteride now?

I can't believe this. Do prices vary by state?

I'll be running to the nearest doctor to get a prescription if this is true... Maybe the days or ordering shady drugs online is finally over. Please oh please

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
What really? It's $15 for 30-days of 1mg finasteride now?

I can't believe this. Do prices vary by state?

I'll be running to the nearest doctor to get a prescription if this is true... Maybe the days or ordering shady drugs online is finally over. Please oh please

It's true, but yes it can vary. Last time I filled my prescription I paid a little less than $8 for 1mg pills. The cool thing is that they filled 4 months worth since it wasn't covered by insurance.

sportsfan12

Established Member
Reaction score
It's true, but yes it can vary. Last time I filled my prescription I paid a little less than $8 for 1mg pills. The cool thing is that they filled 4 months worth since it wasn't covered by insurance.

Yup I'm about 8 bucks a month. I remember somebody talking about how expensive finasteride was 1-2 years before I started thinning, looks like things have changed a bit

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If I couldn't get finasteride for what I get it at now, I probably would have no choice but to go bald.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah 30 days for 8 dollars that must be the generic stuff. Prices seem a lot lower than they used to be which is good since insurance wont cover this kind of thing. Hopefully prices drop more, and more importantly it helps drive more players into hair loss for new stuff since its an open market now.

viet nom nom

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, called their pharmacy today. Price is legit. Gonna start buying there now.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Come on dude, you thought we were making this **** up? Haha