Cosmetic effects of Tricomin?

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Got me some tricomin a few days ago. Noticed recently that I had had some improvement. Do you reckon that's down to the Tricomin? Does it have a thickener in it or something?

misterium

Reaction score
Copper peptides as found in products such as Trimonin and Folligen are said to be good for overall scalp and hair condition... which in turn means it could possibly thicken your hair.

As far as ingredients in it that cosmetically thicken your hair, no there are none. It's all a long term waiting game with these products.. you have to be persistant and don't expect miracles.

Copper peptides can help your scalp and hair to be healthy.

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I love the stuff. Great for the scalp, and if you apply it properly with a dropper, it lasts forever.

misterium

Reaction score
I just switched to the dropper method.

I'm finding it runs down my head a bit... I'll have to master this technique.

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I tilt my head back in a chair with a mirror in my other hand. Works very effectivly.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
This is an old post, but I'd love to know the answer. I notice a difference in the volume of my hair the day after I use tricomin. They must have some cosmetic chemicals in there.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Tricomin didn't thicken up the look of my hair - but eveybody's situations are different. If it's doing it for you - consider it a bonus.

If your hair is naturally on the oily side - the alcohol content of tric might strip some of those oils out - giving your hair a more full appearance. Other than that possibilty, I don't know.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't know if have any thickening agent, got longer hair and yes tricomin gives me also the voluming effect

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score
Whats the liquid form of Trico mentioned in the earlier posts. I have ordered the theraphy spray and not the one with the dropper.

WIll it make any difference??

Cassin

Reaction score
kento said:
Don't know if have any thickening agent, got longer hair and yes tricomin gives me also the voluming effect

Tricomin to my knowledge has never advertised itself as volumizer so anything thickening effect is likely to be coincidental. Thats the way it works for everyone though...every chemical is going to affect everyone's hair type different.

Some people say regular rogaine makes their hair look great, it made mine look thin.

Just for the record tricomin makes my hair look slightly thicker....

losing_it_all

Reaction score
Cassin said:
kento said:

Tricomin to my knowledge has never advertised itself as volumizer so anything thickening effect is likely to be coincidental. Thats the way it works for everyone though...every chemical is going to affect everyone's hair type different.

Some people say regular rogaine makes their hair look great, it made mine look thin.

Just for the record tricomin makes my hair look slightly thicker....

Cassin, why do you use Folligin over Tricomin?

Withnail

Established Member
Reaction score
There's some Panthenol in Tricomin.

I think that might help with the slight cosmetic thickening.