CosmeRNA/SAMiRNA - new potential topical treatment

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Copied from another forum. Not sure if it's been posted about

"Just today, I found out about CosmeRNA which is potentially another product to add to your hair loss stack. And it is coming out in just a few months!

I was surprised since I go to this subreddit about weekly and haven't seen anything about this product. It is clinically researched in numerous studies and therefore is not a kind of snake oil.

Haircafe recently posted a video about it too:

Haircafe also refers to these studies:

Sources: 1. SAMiRNA Drug Development. Accessed March 1, 2023. https://us.bioneer.com/SAMiRNA/produc...
2. Biosciences T. RNA Therapeutics: RNA. Accessed February 16, 2022. https://www.taconic.com/taconic-insig...
3. Yun SI, Lee SK, Goh EA, et al. Weekly treatment with SAMiRNA targeting the androgen receptor ameliorates androgenetic alopecia. Sci Rep. 2022;12(1):1607. doi:10.1038/s41598-022-05544-w
4. 바이오니아, 탈모화장품 대세 인증...`매출 1600억·영업익 720억 전망`. ZUM 뉴스. Published February 21, 2023. Accessed March 1, 2023. https://news.zum.com/articles/81414102
"

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a scam.

If they really believe this will be an effective treatment to stop hair loss then they would have gone the pharmaceutical route instead.

You are going to sell more of the product when doctors can recommend it.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a scam.

If they really believe this will be an effective treatment to stop hair loss then they would have gone the pharmaceutical route instead.

You are going to sell more of the product when doctors can recommend it.
lol thats such bullshit, how few people are actually on finasteride and how many go for other products. sales of finasteride are quite garbage for it being the only treatment. also they have other projects and 3/4 phase clinical trial is no joke, that they have to counter calculate as well, its not worth it probably for thrm. also the mechanism is avtually solid. i think anyone who writes this off as a scam probably has a rather low IQ...

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol thats such bullshit, how few people are actually on finasteride and how many go for other products. sales of finasteride are quite garbage for it being the only treatment. also they have other projects and 3/4 phase clinical trial is no joke, that they have to counter calculate as well, its not worth it probably for thrm. also the mechanism is avtually solid. i think anyone who writes this off as a scam probably has a rather low IQ...
Keep coping. There are plenty of hair loss "treatments" do jack sh*t. Even some are sold in Europe. I can name a few:
Fluridil
Alfatradiol
Saw Palmeto
Biotin
Reishi Mushrooms

This SAMiRNA will just be another one of these kind of treatments. It will have marginal benefits for a couple of people on here but nothing statistically significant. Just look at the study. Look at the photos. There was no significant change in hair counts. The treatment is at best a similar outcome to fluridil.

McBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep coping. There are plenty of hair loss "treatments" do jack sh*t. Even some are sold in Europe. I can name a few:
Fluridil
Alfatradiol
Saw Palmeto
Biotin
Reishi Mushrooms

This SAMiRNA will just be another one of these kind of treatments. It will have marginal benefits for a couple of people on here but nothing statistically significant. Just look at the study. Look at the photos. There was no significant change in hair counts. The treatment is at best a similar outcome to fluridil.
Why not a similar outcome to finasteride? People don't have significant results from that either

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not a similar outcome to finasteride? People don't have significant results from that either
he is a complete idiot in my opinion. if someone compares iRNA treatments with biotin they arent worth discussing anything with

inmyhead

Reaction score
Yes, and all cosmerna believers are high IQ just like the brotzu stans were?

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fluridil
Alfatradiol
Saw Palmeto
Biotin
Reishi Mushrooms

Reishi is working for me. Same as finasteride. After 5 months, it killed my líbido but I don’t suffer hairloss at all.
Conclusion: I am f*cked again. There is not solution for this nightmare

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, and all cosmerna believers are high IQ just like the brotzu stans were?
if you think iRNA and their drug is comparable to brotzu then why would anyone take what you say seriously, you know literally nothing about drugs

inmyhead

Reaction score
if you think iRNA and their drug is comparable to brotzu then why would anyone take what you say seriously, you know literally nothing about drugs
And what do I need to know about drugs? I can see before/after pictures and they show no improvement.