COSME RNA IS OUT (COSMERNA). Where to get it.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, COSME RNA IS OUT

Should it not get its own chapter here on hairlosstalk? Or too soon?

Also where to buy it? Anyone bought it over the counter yet?

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure why, but this website was offline for a wile.

Anyway, I got the product myself. Here is my review after 5 times using Cosme RNA (2 weeks between every dose).

- I do not use any other medication (also not for my hair, also no other therapies) for many years now.
- I am a hyper responder to Finasteride which I used for many many years (see my other threads) but had to quit due to building up sides I could no longer ignore.
- Minoxidil also works great on me, but gives me headaches and after the finasteride experience I no longer wish to tolerate sides until they become real problems.
- I tried many other things (topicals, pills etc), again as you can read in the history of this website (that goes offline without reason some times).

Now my review (I will update it later as I move forward finishing the product)

- Very expensive (also had high customs costs and extra VAT).
- Recommended dose is not enough for diffuse thinning (as my situation) by a long shot.
- System to apply is dumb imho. The bottle has a weird nob on it, that really does not work well to rub it in with. Also no way to measure how much you exactly use.
- I had no sides.
- My hair is (clearly) below benchmark. Meaning for me this has not helped me keep my hair so far and frankly I do not believe it will anymore. I will finish what is left in the bottle so lets see. This surprises me, as my hair even responded well to prp/microneedling (but that is just too much of a hassle). Not saying Prp/Microneedling is worth it or the answer by the way, as I believe it is not, but at least my hair looked a bit better for 2 days. This stuff (cosmeRNA) does not do a thing for me.

Also I saw this which is not a good sign:

There you go.
Bye

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure why, but this website was offline for a wile.

Anyway, I got the product myself. Here is my review after 5 times using Cosme RNA (2 weeks between every dose).

- I do not use any other medication (also not for my hair, also no other therapies) for many years now.
- I am a hyper responder to Finasteride which I used for many many years (see my other threads) but had to quit due to building up sides I could no longer ignore.
- Minoxidil also works great on me, but gives me headaches and after the finasteride experience I no longer wish to tolerate sides until they become real problems.
- I tried many other things (topicals, pills etc), again as you can read in the history of this website (that goes offline without reason some times).

Now my review (I will update it later as I move forward finishing the product)

- Very expensive (also had high customs costs and extra VAT).
- Recommended dose is not enough for diffuse thinning (as my situation) by a long shot.
- System to apply is dumb imho. The bottle has a weird nob on it, that really does not work well to rub it in with. Also no way to measure how much you exactly use.
- I had no sides.
- My hair is (clearly) below benchmark. Meaning for me this has not helped me keep my hair so far and frankly I do not believe it will anymore. I will finish what is left in the bottle so lets see. This surprises me, as my hair even responded well to prp/microneedling (but that is just too much of a hassle). Not saying Prp/Microneedling is worth it or the answer by the way, as I believe it is not, but at least my hair looked a bit better for 2 days. This stuff (cosmeRNA) does not do a thing for me.

Also I saw this which is not a good sign:

There you go.
Bye
Thank you, exactly what I thought.
In reddit it's impossible to say anything negative about the product because of all the fanboys, but as time goes by it becomes pretty obvious that this thing is the new version of brotzu lotion.
Great to know that you really can't trust anyone at this point. They know we are desperate and know exactly how to play us.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, exactly what I thought.
In reddit it's impossible to say anything negative about the product because of all the fanboys, but as time goes by it becomes pretty obvious that this thing is the new version of brotzu lotion.
Great to know that you really can't trust anyone at this point. They know we are desperate and know exactly how to play us.
It's why I'm even skeptical of pyrilutamide or gt20029. You can't trust the Chinese.

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Cosme RNA was smart they would have made this product 50 dollars (cheap container everything). Then at least some would have kept using it, because it was at least cheap and had a smokescreen of an upside .. Now, I cannot imagine a high percentage of rebuys (unless you really dont know what to do with your money).

But hey, at least they had their money grab (my hard earned dollars).

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Cosme RNA was smart they would have made this product 50 dollars (cheap container everything). Then at least some would have kept using it, because it was at least cheap and had a smokescreen of an upside .. Now, I cannot imagine a high percentage of rebuys (unless you really dont know what to do with your money).

But hey, at least they had their money grab (my hard earned dollars).
All they had to do was not use photoshop on their results. Just keep it a mystery and hair loss sufferers who are desperate would still use it. They could have no results for 6 months and just say "wait 1 year, it's just a shed"

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We can nuke every inch of this planet with rockets containing 16 nuclear heads. But we still dont know how this works?!

I have seen many crazy things over the 20+ years come by and tried my share of them (Cosme RNA is just one of them). They all dont work, or work and give sides (as the working element also is a side in the first place).

And the problem is, what now?

Where do we go from here?

Am I again gonna try micro-dosing minoxidil in hopes I feel less sides this time?

Or wait for GT 16726816876687 or Pyralutamide (which already again has been backed up till the summer of the year 3250)?

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pyril is slowly becoming a busted flush too

This product sucks. Dont waste your money on it.

Don’t waste your time on these kind of treatments.
Back in early 2022 I was hyped about Pyril that I ended up spending hundreds of $ in Group Buy only to found out that it doesn't do anything at all (or rather that it's no better than RU). Early 2023 comes around and I am already jumping on the Cosmerna bandwagon, but soon as soon as it was revealed that it costs $300 I was like: "Nope, not gonna do the same mistake again". There were no convincing before-after pics, no hair count analysis, nothing, so I decided to wait this one out. Almost 5 months after, it seems that Cosmerna doesn't deliver what everyone hoped for.

People on Reddit and Discord are already jumping to the next research chemicals. Groups Buys, Chinese labs, this antagonist, that degrader, "Oh look a new stimulant that works on mice!".... I am so tired of all of it.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back in early 2022 I was hyped about Pyril that I ended up spending hundreds of $ in Group Buy only to found out that it doesn't do anything at all (or rather that it's no better than RU). Early 2023 comes around and I am already jumping on the Cosmerna bandwagon, but soon as soon as it was revealed that it costs $300 I was like: "Nope, not gonna do the same mistake again". There were no convincing before-after pics, no hair count analysis, nothing, so I decided to wait this one out. Almost 5 months after, it seems that Cosmerna doesn't deliver what everyone hoped for.

People on Reddit and Discord are already jumping to the next research chemicals. Groups Buys, Chinese labs, this antagonist, that degrader, "Oh look a new stimulant that works on mice!".... I am so tired of all of it.
It's really sad. These men are so desperate to have their hair (and sex life) back.

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really sad. These men are so desperate to have their hair (and sex life) back.
Can you blame them? Something like 30% of men below 35 reported no intercourse in the past year. More than 60% of young males are single, while most women are not.

People are constantly bombarded by YT, IG, TikTok with videos of people with perfect looks and are constantly reminded of their inferiority. Of course the pharma and cosmetic industry will exploit this and sell overpriced snake oil to men because they know how desperate things are for them.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you blame them? Something like 30% of men below 35 reported no intercourse in the past year. More than 60% of young males are single, while most women are not.

People are constantly bombarded by YT, IG, TikTok with videos of people with perfect looks and are constantly reminded of their inferiority. Of course the pharma and cosmetic industry will exploit this and sell overpriced snake oil to men because they know how desperate things are for them.
Too true. The only time I had any interest from women was I'm high school, before my aggressive hair loss ruined me and when I tried a hair system. It is absolutely crazy how different the world is when you have hair vs. when you don't have hair.

I also don't think it is a coincidence that about 30% of men under 35 have noticeable hair loss and 30% of men under 35 are sexless. The women are selecting against hair loss and balding / bald men are doomed to die alone as subhuman genetic trash.

Now with treatments I regained a but of hair. I would say I'm norwood 5. I have massive bald spot in the crown and no hairline but a bridge that goes across my head with maybe 50% coverage of hair. I buzz it every couple of days. I have to sit and wait for one of these f*****g new treatments to come out and actually work before I could even think about getting surgery. I would probably need 3 strip procedures to have something that could somewhat resemble a full head of hair.

sh*t is f*****g bull sh*t.

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Too true. The only time I had any interest from women was I'm high school, before my aggressive hair loss ruined me and when I tried a hair system. It is absolutely crazy how different the world is when you have hair vs. when you don't have hair.

I also don't think it is a coincidence that about 30% of men under 35 have noticeable hair loss and 30% of men under 35 are sexless. The women are selecting against hair loss and balding / bald men are doomed to die alone as subhuman genetic trash.

Now with treatments I regained a but of hair. I would say I'm norwood 5. I have massive bald spot in the crown and no hairline but a bridge that goes across my head with maybe 50% coverage of hair. I buzz it every couple of days. I have to sit and wait for one of these f*****g new treatments to come out and actually work before I could even think about getting surgery. I would probably need 3 strip procedures to have something that could somewhat resemble a full head of hair.

wait so why no hairsystem?

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

30% of men balding = 30% of men not getting laid? No. Don't get carried away with it. Hair loss is always bad for a mans' looks but some men are more affected than others. Young balding Vin Diesel would do okay with women even if he wasn't famous. Seth Rogen would struggle even with a Norwood#1 if he wasn't famous.

As for getting strip surgeries with a high Norwood? I wouldn't dream of it.

I don't agree with the idea that strip can unlock a much larger supply of donor hair than FUE. Strip gives more hair for your dollar but that's it. IMO the scar is not worth it if you might end up wanting to shave down short later.

A strip removal doesn't magically give you XXXX grafts from nowhere. Those grafts come from thinning out your whole scalp by XXXX grafts when they pull the wound closed. You could get the same XXXX grafts harvested from all over your scalp with FUE and your 'safe' donor zone would not take such a big hit.

The most effective way to hide hair loss is to spread out the remaining hair as evenly as possible. Pulling FUE grafts from a large area is the most effective way to do that with the least-obvious scarring. You may end up wanting another surgery 10+ years later as the loss continues but that's part of the deal with transplants in general.

Last edited:

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
30% of men balding = 30% of men not getting laid? No. Don't get carried away with it. Hair loss is always bad for a mans' looks but some men are more affected than others. Young balding Vin Diesel would do okay with women even if he wasn't famous. Seth Rogen would struggle even with a Norwood#1 if he wasn't famous.

As for getting strip surgeries with a high Norwood? I wouldn't dream of it.

I don't agree with the idea that strip can unlock a much larger supply of donor hair than FUE. Strip gives more hair for your dollar but that's it. IMO the scar is not worth it if you might end up wanting to shave down short later.

A strip removal doesn't magically give you XXXX grafts from nowhere. Those grafts come from thinning out your whole scalp by XXXX grafts when they pull the wound closed. You could get the same XXXX grafts harvested from all over your scalp with FUE and your 'safe' donor zone would not take such a big hit.

The most effective way to hide hair loss is to spread out the remaining hair as evenly as possible. Pulling FUE grafts from a large area is the most effective way to do that with the least-obvious scarring. You may end up wanting another surgery 10+ years later as the loss continues but that's part of the deal with transplants in general.
It can be done if you are willing to accept thinner hair.

I think this can work ok when you are 50 or older, definitely not at 25.

I think a combination of strip surgery and medication is required. Ideally you go see a very good surgeon.

But Ideally you'd be a Norwood 4 or better.

wait so why no hairsystem?
Because it's not real. I had some female attention from it, but having to reveal that it isn't real is why I don't pursue them. So at that point, why bother?

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
It can be done if you are willing to accept thinner hair.

I think this can work ok when you are 50 or older, definitely not at 25.

I think a combination of strip surgery and medication is required. Ideally you go see a very good surgeon.

But Ideally you'd be a Norwood 4 or better.

Because it's not real. I had some female attention from it, but having to reveal that it isn't real is why I don't pursue them. So at that point, why bother?
I get that bro, but you dont have to reveal anything unless the relationship get serious. And if you get better results with women id say its worth it