Corona Virus Promotes Hair Growth Of 'dead' Hair Folicules As Side Effect

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I came across this today on another site. What do you guys think? 2-3% mortality rate. Would you infect yourself to grow hair?

"Chinese scientists of the US Navy Space Force have announced today that 95% of male Corona Virus infected patients, had a weird side effect of extreme hair growth after the first 2 weeks of contamination. Male patients who were bald had their whole scalp renewed with full, strong & thick hair. The reasons as to why this may be happening are yet unknown, but conspiracy theorists are already saying that the Virus might be a 'hair loss cure experiment' gone wrone by a Japanese scientist who had promised a cure by 2021 or 2022."

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I came across this today on another site. What do you guys think? 2-3% mortality rate. Would you infect yourself to grow hair?

"Chinese scientists of the US Navy Space Force have announced today that 95% of male Corona Virus infected patients, had a weird side effect of extreme hair growth after the first 2 weeks of contamination. Male patients who were bald had their whole scalp renewed with full, strong & thick hair. The reasons as to why this may be happening are yet unknown, but conspiracy theorists are already saying that the Virus might be a 'hair loss cure experiment' gone wrone by a Japanese scientist who had promised a cure by 2021 or 2022."
Funny thing is, some people will actually believe you.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any before and after pics .
coronacure.jpg