Corona Virus Closes Chinese Hair Factory

Res000

My Regimen
Reaction score
I order from a Coolpiece and I receive an email that they’re Chinese hair system manufacturer is closing until feb 10 due to the coronavirus. Has any other online companies been notifying its customers they the companies are closing? Idk if it’s just this isolated supplier or they will all be affected. Needless to say Im looking for another supplier if anyone has any suggestions. It seems my units take 12-15 weeks from order to delivery add in other 6 weeks and that’s too long to wait. My other units will be destroyed by then. Please help.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone is closed now for the Spring Festival, anyway. I have not heard from my supplier about not re-opening (supposedly next week).

Most of the companies in China are located in Shandong, but there are factories in Thailand, Vietnam and even North Korea.

There MAY be some companies that have stock units, in STOCK (HD, etc).

Noah

Reaction score
Can you make do with a stock unit, or does it have to be custom? I am sure most suppliers have plenty of stock pieces still. If stock doesn't work for you, as BB says, there are several suppliers who buy from manufacturers outside of China. PM me if you need suggestions.

Res000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Problem with stock is I have curly hair and I haven’t seen any stock that also have curl.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Problem with stock is I have curly hair and I haven’t seen any stock that also have curl.

Some places will add curl to a stock unit, if the length will work for you. You still need the factory to be open. You may want to find another supplier.