Copper Peptides- Where do I get them?

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
Chujgcha said:
Included in this post are certain gay-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the HairLossTalk.com Act of 1999, as amended, and Section 21E of the Sex Exchange Act of 2001, as amended. Such gay-looking statements speak only as of the second they are made and expire as such at completion of this post . Readers are cautioned that all gay-looking statements involve risks reading and can possibly make you gay.

For Copper Peptides
The inventor's website: http://www.skinbio.com

IMO I think a good complexion is just as important as thick luscious hair. That is why I have spent the last 6 months putting together a FABULOUS skin regimen FOR MEN WHO LIKE TO GIVE IT TO WOMAN VERY HARD, aahh yes...indeed, your assumptions are correct I am not gay.

I would be delighted to give you more information if you are willing to dance for me.
:hairy:

I will not dance for you.
I am definitely not gay.
I am a little bit of a metrosexual, as I am of Italian descent. Of course I care about fashion, looking good, etc.
Iregardless, I would like to hear more about your cosmetic regimen. Thank you.

VWdude

Reaction score
TourdeForce24 said:
Chujgcha said:
Included in this post are certain gay-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the HairLossTalk.com Act of 1999, as amended, and Section 21E of the Sex Exchange Act of 2001, as amended. Such gay-looking statements speak only as of the second they are made and expire as such at completion of this post . Readers are cautioned that all gay-looking statements involve risks reading and can possibly make you gay.

For Copper Peptides
The inventor's website: http://www.skinbio.com

IMO I think a good complexion is just as important as thick luscious hair. That is why I have spent the last 6 months putting together a FABULOUS skin regimen FOR MEN WHO LIKE TO GIVE IT TO WOMAN VERY HARD, aahh yes...indeed, your assumptions are correct I am not gay.

I would be delighted to give you more information if you are willing to dance for me.
:hairy:

I will not dance for you.
I am definitely not gay.
I am a little bit of a metrosexual, as I am of Italian descent. Of course I care about fashion, looking good, etc.
Iregardless, I would like to hear more about your cosmetic regimen. Thank you.

I am italian aswell. were you born there? if so what part are you from... And I can relate to you.

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
I like Alterna's Life Restore Revitalizing formula (4Alterna.com) Has CP's,zinc, azelaic acid, SOD, some other good stuff. Of course you wanna use the big 3 if neccessary as well.

Crew makes a good one, Dr Proctor's formula, hell even aloe vera is supposed to be loaded with SOD's as well

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Chujgcha said:
The way TCA acid works is it causes 2nd degree burns when its applied to the skin. Two or three days after doing the "peel", your skin begins to peel like a leper. Obviously, you want to plan on retreating to a cave for about a week. I might try wraping my head in mummy wrap and hide my head under a cloak.

Uh.......... I'll just stick to soapy water.