Reaction score
Tbh, depending on the person a power donut still looks better than going "sly."
In all seriousness - this is often the ideal length when you are older:

Shawn-Connery.jpg

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can wait if you want to but youre going to need RU mixed in minoxidil or some of those feminzing drugs to bring that sh*t back.

Look really bad and noticeable. Also trim that sh*t down beta.

You created an account on Easter Sunday just to troll, you can’t tell me sh*t. Which disgruntled, previously banned member are you?

Remember everyone, being an “alpha” means writing aggressively online from an anonymous account.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can wait if you want to but youre going to need RU mixed in minoxidil or some of those feminzing drugs to bring that sh*t back.

Look really bad and noticeable. Also trim that sh*t down beta.
I'd be using toppik if I were him but its not that bad (depending on his age).

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't be mad at me because you waited too long to do something about your hair dude. The key to fighting hairloss is quick action on the few options we have available. Now be nice so I don't have to cuck you lol.

Look, I understand that it’s important for you to feel like a man every now and again. If that means creating accounts on Easter Sunday to sh*t post from because you have no family or friends then carry on.

We both know you lead your day to day life timidly and fearfully.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol that you think I'm someone else's account. You are a whiteknight beta dude. Just roll over and die. You get no b****s with that hair and your lack of masculinity.

If I had to create sh*t posting accounts on Easter Sunday in order to get negative validation I would hang myself with a belt instead. Bring on some more of your “masculine” Hip Hop inspired attempted insults.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, guy. I'll just look at the pics of your hair again and have a good laugh.

If it staves off the boredom of being a wigger who lives with his parents then I’m happy to be of service to you. You’re obviously too much of a pussy to ever post a picture of yourself, but I’m picturing you as the desperate guy below.

B1115DCB-16F2-4FAA-AA41-532F6C0A22DA.jpeg

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn you found my pic? You wish phaggot. You can make up all the crap you want about me but we've actually seen your hair lol. f*****g loser.

“We”? The fact you’re appealing to others just confirms you’re a weak manboy who can’t stand on his own two feet. Things will improve if you ever move out of your parents’ house, although I understand it’s difficult on minimum wage. Your journey to manhood and renewed priorities begins today. Good luck.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score