Cool Smoke's jokes

blackg

Reaction score
This article is hilarious. You should write a short book about that and sell it on amazon. I would buy that.

Funny to think that in New York students usually beat up profs and guys call themselves Hot Smoke.
Ahh....fuqk!!! Now I'm nearly crying... It's COOL smoke!!!! Lmfao!

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Um no. The dude is posting fiction, but it's well written. I gave him positive rep.

Can you write as well?

I've always considered you one of the more articulate posters, CF. I'll bet you've got quite a bit of storytelling talent yourself.

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
Not a bad attempt at humor

By the way, "CaptainForehead" is the best user name I've seen so far on this board.

Now that is pretty funny...

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:notworthy
Amazing story bud.
In future maybe you should follow her after she leaves the library and find out where she lives. If you can't find out what she's interested in, maybe sneak into her house on when she's away :)
Remember girls play hard to get and yes means no, so if you need to get rough with her, its all in good fun. Of course make sure you make your move when she can't call for help then you're in.

Yours Sincerely resident master of the game.

CoolSmoke

Reaction score
My first rejection - it was brutal

Today was day two of my quest to lose my virginity at 46. On day one, I wrote about how I went to the university library and got an IOI from this cute 18 year old girl. I wore sunglasses, a black trenchcoat, and spoke with a fake New York accent. That worked pretty well for me on day one, so I decided to do it again on day two.

I went back to the library yesterday at the same time to see if the girl I saw the other day would be there again. I waited there for about 20 minutes but I did not see her. But as I was waiting, I saw this really young cute Asian girl walk in. I'm not usually into Asian girls but this one was especially hot. She was an 8/10 facially. She was dressed rather modestly, but you could tell by the contours of her clothing that she had really big boobs for an Asian.

She sat down and started logging into the computer. I was nervous about approaching her, but it was now or never. If I don't talk to her now, I may never see her again. The entire row she was sitting in had available computers, but I went and sat in the one right next to her. I turned to her and said with my fake New York accent:

Cool Smoke: The name's Cool Smoke.
Asian Girl: What?
Cool Smoke: You can call me Smoke for short.

At this point she gave me an IOI. She looked kind of annoyed when I first sat down next to her, but now she had a big smile on her face.

Cool Smoke: What's your name?
Asian Girl: My name is Karen.
Cool Smoke: Nice to meet you, Karen.

Then she said the following, still with the same big beautiful smile on her face.

Asian Girl: Hey, why are you talking like that?
Cool Smoke: It's a New York accent.
Asian Girl: You're from New York?

I think she kind of picked up on the fact that my accent was fake. Maybe she was from New York or something so she was able to tell there as something off with my accent. I had to come up with an excuse fast.

Cool Smoke: Actually no. I'm from Iowa, but I kind of picked up a New York accent over the years. You see, my favorite show I used to watch when I was in my 20s was Beast Wars and my favorite character was Rattrap. Rattrap was this rat who talked with a New York accent, and I kind of picked up his accent after years of watching the show.
Asian Girl: Wow, that's interesting.

She was still smiling big at this point. She had been giving me this IOI ever since we started talking. She was sending me the signals, so I decided it was time to KINO escalate. I put my hands on her boobs.

Then all of a sudden her big smile turned into a scowl, and her jaw dropped wide open. She said: "Get away from me you perv! Old perv!"

That hurt. She sent me a signal, and all I was doing was acting on it. Don't want me to KINO escalate? Then stop sending me the signals. What the f*ck was I supposed to do? I can't read minds.

But still, that really hurt. Made me feel sad for the rest of the day and in fact now I still feel sad. :(

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Just update your original thread instead of posting new topics. Just makes for more garbage around here.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Dude, that is pretty darn good! You should really consider writing professionally (if you don't already). :)
Or at least a blog.
That KINO escalation bit :laugh:

(PS: For people who don't know, IOI and KINO are PUA terms).

- - - Updated - - -

Just update your original thread instead of posting new topics.

Good idea. Collect all posts in one place. Otherwise, the continuity of the account will get lost.
You can also insert chronological links to the detailed posts in the first post of the thread.

Reaction score
I like you quite a bit CoolSmoke, I really do. I think in the next segment of the CoolSmoke Saga he should try to saduce an SJW student with his normal level of soicial awareness.

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
Fantastic. This is turning out to be a great script for a tragic flick. Keep going man I cannot wait to know what happens tomorrow.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
CoolSmokes rep bar needs to get green. Like NOW.

garyhary

Established Member
Reaction score
You should have grabbed her boobs earlier. It is all about timing. Just say "hi" next time and then grab her boobs. After that you have to tell that "sorry, that how we greet each other where I come from". It's a really some good opener for some more intimacy.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He's moving too slow, where is the groping and forcing yourself ontop of her...
Jesus.
Still funnny.

g.i joey

Reaction score
i swear to god some balding movie producer is gonna come on here and steal this idea for a new comedy movie. "Tony lived a pretty good life until 20 years old, up until he started losing his hair. 26 years later hes determined to get back all the years he lost, but now he goes by Cool Smoke"

Reactions: kir

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I don't know wether OP is trolling or not (he probably is), but if not, I've got to address the elephant in the room: In what universe is it acceptable for a 46 year old man to hit on 18 year old schoolgirls, let alone grab their boobs? Sorry OP, but your time has come and gone. Find someone closer to your own age, because you seriously sound like a perv (not because you are bald!)

Reactions: kir

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
In what universe is it acceptable for a 46 year old man to hit on 18 year old schoolgirls, let alone grab their boobs? Sorry OP, but your time has come and gone. Find someone closer to your own age, because you seriously sound like a perv (not because you are bald!)

If 17 year old schoolgirls fantasize about getting hit on by 100+ year olds, surely it's ok for a dude in his 40s to hit on a 18 year old.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_(2008_film)