Cool legal article on adultry:

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
The apathy on here is astounding. On the other forum, over 120 voters said paternity fraud needs to end, compared to 2 who like the current system. I got some strong responses over there. Over here, people don't care.

Probably because it does'nt effect anyone on here like it probably does'nt effect 99.9% of the public. I cant say I've ever met anyone in my entire life who's been effected by this. You seem to think that the sort of women who appear on Jerry Springer are the norm.

CCS

Reaction score
powersam said:
CCS said:
The apathy on here is astounding. On the other forum, over 120 voters said paternity fraud needs to end, compared to 2 who like the current system. I got some strong responses over there. Over here, people don't care.

Well this is a hairloss forum dude, not political.

I'd just think more baldies would be victims of this.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
powersam said:
Well this is a hairloss forum dude, not political.
I'd just think more baldies would be victims of this.

Yes because we can only get gold digging w****s who'll sleep with us for our money but would'nt lower themselves to have kids with less than a NW1. :shakehead:

oni

Reaction score
Yes because we can only get gold digging w****s who'll sleep with us for our money but would'nt lower themselves to have kids with less than a NW1.

What CCS is trying to say.......................................Is that all women are the same.............................including his mum.... :innocent:

And that all men that have male pattern baldness need money/large penis/big arms and a screw driver..........................if they are going to get with >7 women....................................

Don't you understand this s.a.f!!!!!!! :shock: :smack: what have you been doing on HairLossTalk.com all these years!!!!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes but no bald guy has the right to pass on his defective genes anyway. For the sake of humanity we should all offer up our gilfreinds to any NW1 with 15 inch biceps.
(Just aslong as that NW1 does'nt have any disfiguring moles on his body)

oni

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Yes but no bald guy has the right to pass on his defective genes anyway. For the sake of humanity we should all offer up our gilfreinds to any NW1 with 15 inch biceps.

But the NW1 has to have a large penis and or lots of money.................................

A women could marry a man with male pattern baldness that is rich and has a large penis...........................but she would have to have a baby with a NW1 behind his back and pass it off as his...............................say a passing trades man or post office worker.................with a NW1.....

Good god, women are dirt..................... :puke:

oni

Reaction score
s.a.f, don't you see now................................it is becoming so clear to me!

All the men with male pattern baldness need to die to save the human race...............................................

All women need to be put into breeding camps................................

So the reign of the NW1 can start...................................................

s.a.f

Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea for a movie Baldinator the rise of the NW1's.
Obviously when the baldies are wiped out then the culling of the shortarses begins.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Well that just about sums it up! I am gonna go to the shops now and buy some lottery tickets and hope to become a millionaire as there is no way i can get a nice girl because i ain't a nw1 :(

Seriously, CCS you need to look at couples walking down the street and see if there are any nice girls with baldies (who aren't rich) - you'll be surprised :hump:

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
well i have to agree that the spreading defective genes is wrong, because after all it's the child that suffers, i know i can't forgive my dad for having to inherit his pair of crappy helices (well only one helix actually)

but i think
1) you shouldn't have kids if you're on finasteride anyway, it can cause bad birth defects
2) instead of offering your girlfriend up to NW1s just adopt some orphans better they have a loving family than living in the streets or in some crappy ran down building