Constantine's Story-(2 mo UPDATE on page 4---September 14th)

Constantine

Reaction score
Re: Constantine's Story---2 mo UPDATE on page 4---September 14th

yeah...thanks for the support, guys. you've been really helpfull showing me the ashton kutcher pics too. just the sight of him together with your witty comments made my hair grow back again. you've really solved my problem .

joshua88

Established Member
Reaction score

Constantine said:
what do you guys think?

The hair is just longer. Nizoral by itself is unlikely to produce any cosmetically noticeable improvement. Also, consider that the lighting and the angle of the pictures you took this time is different from the ones on the first page. And finally, if by any chance you had just washed and dried your hair, of course it's going to look thicker, whereas in the pics on the first page, your hair might been greasy, making it more see-through.

KDL84

Reaction score

Constantine said:
yeah...thanks for the support, guys. you've been really helpfull showing me the ashton kutcher pics too. just the sight of him together with your witty comments made my hair grow back again. you've really solved my problem .

If you put enough light on anyone's hair, it will look like they are thinning. IMO, you are not. Your hairline is maturing and you're completely over reacting. There are folks on here from what I've seen that have serious hair loss like myself or even worthy beginnings of noticeable loss. You don't fall into either category. If you need help, it's not with your hair...