Considering Starting Rograine - Or Regaine As It Is In The Uk(?)

Mister-Mister

Reaction score
Hello,

I've just come back from another truamatic hairdresser experience - All of fault on my own and not to their talent. So I ahave began to look for other options in approaching my hairloss.

I'm in my late 20's, I have hair loss more at the back but certainly thinning noticably towards the front - I have a bit at the front which is bulky still and I style that up and try brush over the rest with ongoing difficulty.

I've seen a few videos on the product and got an idea of what to expect (maybe) but what I was interested in was hearing from people who have more long term experience with the product. I already gather I am looking at 4 months before it can take into effect, which is fine.Also I am aware t hat the product seems to be something you have to stick to - Also fine.

But I just want a better idea of its lasting value - How long does a can of spray usually last?

So any input would be appreciated along with any good links for refference if you know of any

Thanks for your time :)

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are experiencing severe hair loss or on your way to severe hair loss, Minoxidil should not be the only product you use. Please look into all hair loss options if you truly want to keep your hair.

Mister-Mister

Reaction score
Like what? - I genuniely down't know where to go for refference as this is the only thing I have seen and with all the terms and info on this it can be a bit hard to navigate/understand.

I was under the impression that application of this foam would be sufficient - I can afford this but if I have to buy 2-3 other consumable products ontop it's going to become a a problem.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should be using an AA like finsateride/dutasteride along with minoxidil for maximum results.