Considering ordering my 1st system from Lavivid; anyone have current or recent experience?

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm considering ordering my first system from Lavivid hair, either the Ares (french lace w/ poly sides and back) or the Helios (full swiss lace). I know with the global pandemic/border closures etc. consistency in quality of units has been an issue as well as availability, especially in lace units.
Most of what I've been seeing online about Lavivid has been positive, and they have lace units available for immediate shipping (just not with grey which could take up to 7 weeks).

Has anyone ordered from Lavivid recently or currently wearing Lavivid unit and what has been your overall experience? Any feedback, and/or shared experience would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in the same boat as you. I am in the process of ordering a lavivid system. I'm having a mold made today and I have all of my specs in order. My understanding is it takes about three months for their custom systems. So far there customer service has been good. Whenever I leave a message their turnaround time is prompt . I've looked a lot of their videos and they offer European hair which I'm going to get. I wear a full lace tapete perimeter.

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea their customer service has been pretty good from my experience as well. I really think I need lace especially with summer months approaching and they have lace available for immediate ship.

The guy who does the YouTube channel 'Hair system talk' has reviewed the Ares lavivid system (among others) and I feel he is a pretty good source, but it's kinda tough to find 100% unbiased reviews from folks who aren't getting free systems and financial compensation from the supplier for their reviews

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone currently wearing Lavivid??? Anyone at all??? LOL

What is your overall experience with this company??

The good, the bad, and the ugly....all shared experience is greatly appreciated! :)

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone currently wearing Lavivid??? Anyone at all??? LOL

What is your overall experience with this company??

The good, the bad, and the ugly....all shared experience is greatly appreciated! :)
I can tell no quality difference between Lavivid,MHE,NWL,and TopLace. They're all great. The only difference was price.

Last edited:

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can tell no, quality, difference between Lavivid,MHE,NWL,and TopLace. They're all great. The only difference was price.
Thanks brother! I greatly appreciate you sharing that info, it is very helpful. Those were definitely my top choices, and very nice to have them validated by someone like yourself who has extensive hair system experience.
Thanks again my brother :)

J_D_R

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you go with Lavivid? I see their production time for custom units has leapt from 6 weeks to 3 months!

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you go with Lavivid? I see their production time for custom units has leapt from 6 weeks to 3 months!
Yea man, I did end up going with them.
3 months???? Ah man, I really hope things shake back in the industry.
I ordered the Ares, they have it available for immediate shipping, so I should have it by late next week.
But alot of their stock models like the Atlas and Simois would take 6-8 weeks, as well as any model with 20% grey. I just went with a 1B and going to have stylist dye bio hair to match. Just couldn't wait 6-8 weeks

Last edited:

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most custom systems from other places take 12-14 weeks as standard.
And that's before the pandemic.

I been waiting 7 months from another company for a custom. Which is taking the piss at double the normal time frame.

J_D_R

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most custom systems from other places take 12-14 weeks as standard.
And that's before the pandemic.

I been waiting 7 months from another company for a custom. Which is taking the piss at double the normal time frame.

HairHub perchance?

I've actually been quoted 6 weeks by another UK supplier, which seems too good to be true.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just ordered my Lavivid system a few days ago. Mold template was sent to factory, full cap (all lace with poly strips) 10 inches long. Tina was great with answering all my questions. The trick is to get the temple and sideburn hair correct.

kashmoney

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wanted to bump this, how have people’s experiences with Lavivid been? Considering going with the Ares system since NWL doesn’t have any lace units in stock and I don’t really like the full poly system. Would like to hear people’s experiences especially with the Ares system!