Considering Mono with Lace front & poly perimeter, need advice

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am considering purchasing the Lavivid 'Versatile', it is 4×4 Mono, 1 inch of French lace in front, and poly perimeter cut aways.
Are there any drawbacks to wearing Mono? I don't know much about it but I read it is both very breathable and durable.

Does any one know have any experience with a mono system, or this 'Versatile ' system?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220502-225321_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220502-225321_Samsung Internet.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20220502-225330_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220502-225330_Samsung Internet.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20220502-225529_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220502-225529_Samsung Internet.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 67

RustyBoomstick

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mono is scratchy coarse material and not as breathable as french or Swiss lace.
Also mono looks fake if the base is seen.

I'd just go for full French lace or hybrid poly perimeter and French lace centre and front.
I have even seen hybrid with a Swiss lace front before,French lace centre and poly sides and back perimeter.

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mono is scratchy coarse material and not as breathable as french or Swiss lace.
Also mono looks fake if the base is seen.

I'd just go for full French lace or hybrid poly perimeter and French lace centre and front.
I have even seen hybrid with a Swiss lace front before,French lace centre and poly sides and back perimeter.
I appreciate your advice my friend, thank you! Yes I have heard and read mono maybe itchy and scratchy and not so good like a lace of French or Swiss.
I ordered the Oceanus, which is .10- .12 poly with 1 inch lace front. My current unit is lace with about one third poly in the back. I know poly is hot but it doesn't really bother me. Plus I understand from research that the Poly will hold the 130 medium density better than a lace.

I received Oceanus and box was crumpled so was considering exchanging for the mono 'Versatile'. I think I'll keep what I have.
Thank u again my friend, u have been helpful:)