considering hair transplant with current picture

abidar

Reaction score
hi am 32 old and am using finasteride plus regaine for almost 8 years now beside some extra pills to help . my hairline is much better but crown still same so i decide to give a go head for hair transplant for crown . i know that it wont get any better :lost: . please kindly help me and advise me base on my picture that How Many Grafts do I need and which hair transplant method is most suitable for me . your help would be much appreciated .

thank u

Attachments

• DSC_0638.jpg
    DSC_0638.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC_0641.jpg
    DSC_0641.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC_0639.jpg
    DSC_0639.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC_0642.jpg
    DSC_0642.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 239

Pall

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear Abidar,

If I had hair like yours, I would stop using finasteride and minoxidil and also I would save money and my neck from the bloody operations and doctors.. You're very lucky. No girl on earth would be obcessed only to your crown area but If you had very bad hairline, I would say the opposite. Because hairline is the first thing that people react on and it's important. If you do any hair transplant do you think that your neck will look same before? Look at mine http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...ing-noticed-Please-Help?p=1094612#post1094612 I would give 2500€ to get my neck's old and proper look. While you gain , you lose from other part and no one warns about it. Be careful, read and talk to people who had hair transplant.

abidar

Reaction score
thank u for reply i just cut it today i dont normally keep my hair short so am not really worry abut the back side where they would take the hair for transplant . am looking for good surgeon in UK . most importantly is how many graft do i need in order to cover up my crown area ??

- - - Updated - - -

can anyone help ??

Shift

Established Member
Reaction score
thank u for reply i just cut it today i dont normally keep my hair short so am not really worry abut the back side where they would take the hair for transplant . am looking for good surgeon in UK . most importantly is how many graft do i need in order to cover up my crown area ??

- - - Updated - - -

can anyone help ??

IMO you will need between 500-700 grafts to get a full hair look.
If I was you I would't hurry with transplant. May be will keep it like that or cover it with toppik for next few years.

abidar

Reaction score
thank u for reply . i can't take it any more am tired of using rogaine every day and night . its been 5 years that i cant use gel for my hair that's why i decide for hair transplant . how many graft do u think i need for ?

Pall

Established Member
Reaction score
Abidar, one last thing to say. Please try to forget your hair you have very nice thick black fully hair. When we grow up our face changes, for example so many people think about if they do hair transplant they will look better but it's not that way. If you noticed a bad look in the mirror, it's not your hair, maybe your nose got bigger or your skin lost against gravity.. We should not blame it on hairloss all the time. Think about it in a very long time period. You can cover that area with toppic or if you never cover that are beautiful ladies will still love you and never notice that area if you have a nice look. If you do any hair transplant to your crown area that will be good if your father tells you your crown area is thinning or your mother but noone else will say anything about it. I'm writing these at least to save 1 person from bloody operation.. I'll open a new topic and share my hairline hair transplant operation pictures and you'll see.. Kind Regards..

abidar

Reaction score
appreciate your kindness i will look at ur story and do more research . thank u for reply

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I don't think you should stress over surgical fixes or anything other then finasteride. You have great hair my friend and you can use basic concealers to completely hide any sign of thinning on your crown.

abidar

Reaction score
i am using rogaine for almost 8 years now plus finasteride and nizoral . but i think thats it i cant go further thats why i decide to go for hair transplant

- - - Updated - - -