Considering Getting A Hair Transplant

curiousone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Saulus No my dick hasnt shrunk. I didnt think that was even a side effect? I havent had any erectile issues. Havent had any memory loss issues either.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you say that your hair has more or less stayed the same since starting or have your slowly lost ground?

curiousone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@davesmith420 I am pretty sure it has stayed the same. When the surgeon looked at age 30 after 9 years he applied the magnifying machine and said he didnt think it had changed. Haven't been back since.

Last edited:

Thinlizzy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re about the same age as me and you are soo far off a hair transplant. It looks good, I wouldn’t even say it’s receeding as such. For your age looks good. I’m a defuse thinner so more problems

curiousone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange thing is that I cant actually work out when this happened to my hair. I have photos from as far back as when I was 17 (20 years ago) which look hard to distinguish my hairline from what it is now. It had the same asymmetry and recession. A couple of photos from when I was 16 seem to show the same thing but the photos are not quite as clear. Prior to that I dont really have many photos around (it was the 90s) and I also had long hair so it is harder to see how the hairline looked. I have never shed hair so I just really dont know exactly when this happened. I remember as a teenager I used to be unsatisfied with how my hair looked sometimes and some hairstyles I wanted to try out didnt look good but I didnt know why. It was only at age 21 when someone I know asked me "does your dad have a receding hairline" which freaked me out and made me start looking at it and made me go see a hair surgeon.

Last edited:

Kingsgambit

My Regimen
Reaction score
You and me have pretty much the same hairline and the same story, altough im 31 now. Started seeing my hairline receed at around 21, thought i would go bald before 30. Now 31 and my hairline looks like yours, hope it stays the same for me too :)