considering a hair transplant

johnnie69

Reaction score
I looked at the pics of finallyhair...I would promote also....looks real good man...congrats.

I didnt choose him because of his agressive hairline...yours looks natural though....how long post-op are you in the pics?

G

Im 8 months post op now.I aslo think the hair transplant looks very natural aswell thats why i went to my surgeon because i heard she did very natural looking transplants.Thinking of going back in May for some more to be filled in to really dense it up

Damo

G

finallyhair said:
No problem, I'll post my own but you can see them sooner if you go to
Alviarmani.com and click on photo gallery and look at the top patient on the left. I usually kept my hair at 1/2 in because I couldn't support a style but in this before pic I let it grow out to hide the after effects of the procedure.
So it's hard to appreciate what little hair I had. I got a new hairline and lower.
I am now up to 100 hairs per square cm at the new hairline and at fades back to slightly less than that. The pics are when my hair is wet to show how good it look even under the worst conditions.
Jeff from Louisiana

It looks great. Totally natural. I need to break a leg or something so I can have three months off work. I would be straight over there??

G

Traxdata thanks for your comments muchly appreciated.Where would you come over to Australia you mean?

Damien

G

Probably go to Armani. I would need the three weeks so that I was fully recovered for when I got back to work....

G

Jeff id love to come to one of these seminars but im in Australia mate.Send me some pictures of your hair and Dr please.

Damien