-Ability to change looks and style it

Bald
-No hair + muscle better than hair and skinny
-Being young without hair better than being old with hair
-Possibility of using wigs, if fx going out
-Looks more dominant and professional
-Looks taller and stronger
-Less stress and anxiety about your hair loss
-Higher libido (compared to using finasteride)
-More testosterone (again against finasteride)

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some points you made are pretty stupid. What's better about being young without hair than being old with hair? Also, testosterone increases when you start using finasteride.

JohnRuler

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some points you made are pretty stupid. What's better about being young without hair than being old with hair? Also, testosterone increases when you start using finasteride.
Testosterone DECREASES. Dht is also part of testosterone.
About being young vs old is more, that if you are in your twenties and balding and get depressed about your lack of hair, you are still better off than some older guy with full head of hair.
I often hear lots of guys irrationally saying they would rather be older when going bald.
(a 25 years old version of you, with a shaved head is more attractive than a 40 years old with hair)

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
About being young vs old is more, that if you are in your twenties and balding and get depressed about your lack of hair, you are still better off than some older guy with full head of hair.
I often hear lots of guys irrationally saying they would rather be older when going bald.
Younger people always claim that they won't care about their looks when they're old yet a lot of people on this website are in their fifties or sixties on finasteride.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
(a 25 years old version of you is more attractive than an 40 years old with hair)
And testosterone does not decrease. You actually have more testosterone because less t is being converted to dht.

JohnRuler

My Regimen
Reaction score
Younger people always claim that they won't care about their looks when they're old yet a lot of people on this website are in their fifties or sixties on finasteride.
I think it's healthy to care about your looks even in old age. Sign that there is still life inside of you.

JohnRuler

My Regimen
Reaction score
And testosterone does not decrease. You actually have more testosterone because less t is being converted to dht.
Using logic what's best. Having ZERO 0 of the most potent and strong androgen in your body (dht) plus some extra 5 percent increase of basic testosterone that you already have a lot of. Or having a normal hormonal profile with lots of Dht and a normal amount of testosterone (5 percent lower).
Dht also works in inhibiting estrogen. So your small increase in testosterone comes with a big increase of estrogen

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I have written

Hair
-Look younger and more attractive
-Can get more girls
-Ability to change looks and style it

Bald
-No hair + muscle better than hair and skinny
-Being young without hair better than being old with hair
-Possibility of using wigs, if fx going out
-Looks more dominant and professional
-Looks taller and stronger
-Less stress and anxiety about your hair loss
-Higher libido (compared to using finasteride)
-More testosterone (again against finasteride)

Delusion; convince yourself.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
(a 25 years old version of you, with a shaved head is more attractive than a 40 years old with hair)

Testosterone increases, DHT is the converted form of testosterone through 5AR. It’s an androgen, but it’s a converted form of testosterone which doesn’t have the same potency as DHT, which clearly causes a lot of issues within males in regards to appearance and internally (hence why 5AR inhibitors are used for benign prostate hyperplasia). If you are in your twenties and you are balding, and still remain having a youthful appearance, you are screwed objectively and it’s not attractive. It’s accepted, but that doesn’t mean it’s necessarily an attractive trait in comparison to those in their 40s who have hair.

JohnRuler

My Regimen
Reaction score
Testosterone increases, DHT is the converted form of testosterone through 5AR. It’s an androgen, but it’s a converted form of testosterone which doesn’t have the same potency as DHT, which clearly causes a lot of issues within males in regards to appearance and internally (hence why 5AR inhibitors are used for benign prostate hyperplasia). If you are in your twenties and you are balding, and still remain having a youthful appearance, you are screwed objectively and it’s not attractive. It’s accepted, but that doesn’t mean it’s necessarily an attractive trait in comparison to those in their 40s who have hair.

Last edited:

JohnRuler

My Regimen
Reaction score

But I'm only 20. Do you think finasteride is safe on someone like me?

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Being young without hair is better than being old with hair"

Umm, what ?? Dude there are literally NO PROS to being bald except if you are filthy rich/maybe even jacked. These 2 conditions are the only conditions guaranteed to get you close to women when bald. Trying to convince yourself that balding young isn't as bad is mega cope.

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Being young without hair is better than being old with hair"

Umm, what ?? Dude there are literally NO PROS to being bald except if you are filthy rich/maybe even jacked. These 2 conditions are the only conditions guaranteed to get you close to women when bald. Trying to convince yourself that balding young isn't as bad is mega cope.

How is being jacked with no hair better than jacked with hair? Not having hair s the worst thing that can happen to you. There’s literally no benefit its just a god awful curse with nothing but suffering the day it starts.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
No benefits to having no hair other than saving money on haircuts and styling products, that's about it.... other than that it's just an awful thing to suffer from. Im 30, 31 this year and i know for a fact i will still be just as worried about my hair in 20 years time, hopefully there are better treatments by then though.

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather be 50 with hair and have a family + a stress-free life than be a young balding cuck. No matter how happy a bald man is, he'll still rather have hair than be bald. That point about being young without hair shows how much you're trying to convince yourself that being bald is better than having hair.